BeLeaf joins the ranks of ETHOS and CopyCat

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So time to add another piece of shit to the DO NOT PURCHASE / GROW list.

BeLeaf has joined the ranks of other piece of shit breeders such as ETHOS Colin and CopyCat Genetix (Gregorie D’Alessio).

...that's right kids THEY ARE ALL WOMEN BEATING PIECES OF SHIT!

Plus you can add animal abuse to that for Colin (ETHOS) and informing on customers to CopyCat's resume.

Good on InHouseGenetics for dumping this fucking gronk!

If you haven't seen it a video has been released in which this cunt verbally and physically abuses his 18 yo girlfriend (who he had been in a relationship with since she was 16 ...he is in his 40s). She threatens to leave him and he proceeds to choke her until she submits ...nice guy hey.

I'm not sure about posting it here, but it can be found on reddit, youtube and instagram if you have a look.

66si3blv5tgc1.jpeg.Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 14-33-01 Stories • Instagram.png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, the info about Colin (ETHOS) has been out there for a long time. His fans choose to argue that while he was charged with domestic abuse his lawyer got him off therefore he's an "innocent angel that is being unfairly attacked" ...the animal abuse charges however ...they stuck (they tend to leave that bit out).

I recently watched this viddie about CopyCat ...he's a complete fraud that usurped the original copycat genetix after he died!

They talk about how he markets his shit by stupidly pricing it on his website, so that he can be the guy and get you a good deal through his alternate persona. There was at least one TSE member that fell for that shit too if I remember right :unsure:.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
They call him 'Uncle Fester' in the states which is quite fitting 😂 (ethos that is). There's videos on YouTube from Dark Horse going into detail how scummy these guys are. they rip everyone off it seems. Add 'Cult Classic' to the list too

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I'll probably regret asking this, but what did the Ethos guy do to mistreat animals?

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I'll probably regret asking this, but what did the Ethos guy do to mistreat animals?
The video I linked goes into it, skip to around 50 mins. According to the video also made up a story of needing $10000 from Dark Horse losing his shit saying he'll beat people etc if he didn't get it so he could see his 'suicidal family member'. Dark Horse was kind enough to give him the money but then it was found later that the 'suicidal family member' was a 2-3 year old child 🤔.

1hr 10 mins for the animal abuse part

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
They call him 'Uncle Fester' in the states which is quite fitting 😂 (ethos that is). There's videos on YouTube from Dark Horse going into detail how scummy these guys are. they rip everyone off it seems. Add 'Cult Classic' to the list too
Yeah, that was the episode that got me hooked on watching DHGLive. Been a great source of straight talking info over the years especially with Daz onboard.

Which brings up cesar! ...don't know how it skipped my mind, but I'd add Cesar Soriano AKA N.Y.Ceeds to the (surprisingly long) list of scumbag breeders.

Not an abuser of women or animals (that I know of), but a piece of shit all the same. I honestly never liked that dude and almost gave up on the podcast because I couldn't stand him. Wasn't at all surprised when I heard what he did :(.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 10-44-05 Darkhorse Genetics (@darkhorse_genetics) • Instagram photos ...png

Top Bottom