Been Around

old guy

Germinating
User ID
50 year association with The Green. organic soil grower. Big Sativas and because it's a drought year smaller Indica crosses in cages.

Interested in Medical. Have variety to aid sleep. Helping Parkinsons sufferer at the moment.

Seeking variety to ease pain. Advice anyone?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Sawatdee khrap.🙏
Welcome to TSE.
My advice is cannabis doesn’t do anything for pain. Might not make you as grumpy. Chonic pain is shit. Go to a pain clinic if it’s bad.
Bong on.

Fatsacks

Germinating
User ID
Good one!
A colleagues mother uses an oil to combat the shakes that comes with parkinsons. They'd had her off the other meds because she disliked the debilitating effects that they bring. He said it was a godsend, the kids were saying the got their nonna back.
Take more is my advice to alleviate pain

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I find it's a nice distraction from chronic pain but agree with Kee Mao to look elsewhere if it's bad.
That said there are plenty of GPs that will prescribe Oxy forever and to me, that is a problem and
not a long term solution. Well - it is a solution to fuck you up before very long. I got into posture,
stretching, exercise and eventually weed again to take the edge off things. It is way better now than
10 years or 5 years ago so maybe that's my body healing ? IDK. I do know that you can find many
wildly varied opinions among the medical fraternity.

old guy

Germinating
User ID
Good one!
A colleagues mother uses an oil to combat the shakes that comes with parkinsons. They'd had her off the other meds because she disliked the debilitating effects that they bring. He said it was a godsend, the kids were saying the got their nonna back.
Take more is my advice to alleviate pain
Strong word "... godsend". Musta worked well! The person I help said: "Life changing!" And to think the medicine is a weed!

old guy

Germinating
User ID
Sawatdee khrap.🙏
Welcome to TSE.
My advice is cannabis doesn’t do anything for pain. Might not make you as grumpy. Chonic pain is shit. Go to a pain clinic if it’s bad.
Bong on.
In my experience cannabis helps ease pain. She and I took 2 points of Molly and were hours in. I had pain in one of my knees. Took a portion of Cannabis cookie and the pain went away. (And the horniness came on ...)

Have a variety here called Anodyne from a medicine woman in the U.S. She sent 8 seeds. I germinated 4 of them. 3 males and one female. Let her go to seed and just harvested. Now I have lots of seed and will grow more on.

I 'll use the green left over for a pain experiment after I whack out the seeds .

Will let you know how it goes ...

old guy

Germinating
User ID
It is way better now than
10 years or 5 years ago so maybe that's my body healing ? IDK. I do know that you can find many
wildly varied opinions among the medical fraternity.
I never thought about chronic pain Sufferers. Shame on me! I 'm lucky enuf to have elderly pain, joint pain from wearing out from long time use. All manageable.

But in terms of the body healing itself ... I had back trouble when I was 37 and don't have it now. I assumed the damaged joint/cartilage ... whatever it was had just calloused over. I just get the occasional twinge.

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Welcome Ol mate, good to have another fellow old cunt around 🙌💪
Im a chronic pain sufferer multi bulging discs, 2 compression fractures, one disc reduced by 95% stenosis in a couple spots etc etc Im not sure there is much anyone can do or *take* to be rid of pain but there certainly are things that make it more bearable.. I believe at least in my own case exercize and movement helps the most and its a very day by day battle to be sure.. Anyway good luck with it all new friend! 🙌💪🤞

old guy

Germinating
User ID
Welcome to TSE cobber 👍
yes ... listening. I once had a job on a phone for hours at a time. Absolutely amazing what one can hear about the other person.

Did you know ... that only 20 percent of the (anglo) population is hearing oriented? 40% are visuals and 40% are kinesthetic (feelers).

So you listen and people say things like "... sounds good to me", or " ... feels just about right" or " ... looks good". And if you continue to talk to people in their orientation .... they'll think you're a good bloke! (And probably tell you stuff you didn't ask about!)

So how does that sound to you Ozioziauto?

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Don't understand
yes ... listening. I once had a job on a phone for hours at a time. Absolutely amazing what one can hear about the other person.

Did you know ... that only 20 percent of the (anglo) population is hearing oriented? 40% are visuals and 40% are kinesthetic (feelers).

So you listen and people say things like "... sounds good to me", or " ... feels just about right" or " ... looks good". And if you continue to talk to people in their orientation .... they'll think you're a good bloke! (And probably tell you stuff you didn't ask about!)

So how does that sound to you Ozioziauto?
🤔

Top Bottom