Authentic Genetics Seed Co

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
https://agseedco.com/
Authentic Genetics is the home of Todd McCormick & Mel Frank's personal seed collection.

Curated by cannabis cultivator Todd McCormick, this unique library of genetics spans his more-than-35 years of experience of breeding and selection.
The goal of this project is to preserve what he calls "the primary colors of cannabis". Here you will find the Original Haze, Original Skunk No.1, Northern
Lights #5, O.G. Kush and many others.

The seedstock available in this catalogue are bred to be the most authentic representations of the varieties listed.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Have any of you lot made a purchase from these guys? Kinda keen on some of their stuff. Flicked 'em an email yesterday to find out about shipping costs. Payment would be a probs as I don't do crypto - probably need to give it a look though

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, I got some of their "Purest Indica" a few months back when they were having a sale. Haven't popped any seeds yet, but I'm pretty confident they're the real deal ...well hopefully 🤷‍♂️.

No probs with postage. Not going into details, but it arrived safe and sound (y)

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Their range is nice, not too many varieties, solid “names”, shall be interesting what your results are Pikey.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Yeah, I got some of their "Purest Indica" a few months back when they were having a sale. Haven't popped any seeds yet, but I'm pretty confident they're the real deal ...well hopefully 🤷‍♂️.

No probs with postage. Not going into details, but it arrived safe and sound (y)
Good to hear you got an order through. The Purest Indica is one I was keen on - basically all their IBL lines, but yeah the Northern Lights ones and the Skunk were what caught my eye. Would probably grab a haze also. They're doing a buy 2 get 1 free on $50 10 seed packs, which isn't bad at all. Regs, but this would be for a project, and decent enough to hunt through.

Top Bottom