Australian Vaporizers flooded.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
WE ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR IN STORE AND ONLINE ORDERS DUE TO FLOODING Our Newmarket store and warehouse has unfortunately been heavily impacted by the Brisbane floods and we have been forced to close due to extensive water damage. Outstanding orders that have not been fulfilled have now been cancelled and refunded. Email notifications have been sent, please be aware these are automated emails and can often end up in email junk folders. If you have not received a cancellation email or a refund by Friday 4/3, please email us at hello@australianvaporizers.com.au with your order number. We are unfortunately unable to take orders at this time and don't have an estimate on when we will reopen. We are working hard to assess the damage and relocate as soon as possible. This page will be updated regularly, so please be sure to check back for updates. We will also notify customers via our newsletter when we reopen. The sign up field is available below if you'd like to be notified. We apologise for the inconvenience, and thank you for understanding. We hope to be welcoming customers back in store and to our website as soon as possible. The AusVapes Team

Source: australian-vaporizers-shipping-store-pickup-update

Spewing, was looking at getting a couple of vapes just recently, but checked in last night just to learn their Newmarket store went under in recent floods. Wish them a speedy recovery, been a good mob to do business with previously.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
Yea i was going to order the day this went up. I've had my Arizer Air 2 for 3 years now and was going to get a Mighty +. Happy to wait though, hopefully they open up just in time for 420 sales.

Top Bottom