Australia trials new technology to intercept mystery seeds sent in the mail

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Looks like a need to place a few more bulk orders from overseas seedbanks, before this x-ray technology checks everything coming into Aus.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Chinks are very good at problem solving šŸ¤£
I can see this thing punching out heaps of false flags just like the ATO fucked up Algo's.
Will drive the Postal system Nuts I reckon:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Even though i've gone down before with intercepted seeds, i don't find this news too disturbing.

Firstly, Agriculture Department (not so concerning) will be monitoring what the Biosecurity Department (quite concerning) find.

Secondly, they'll most likely only bother scanning mail from those countries they mentioned ("China, Malaysia, Taiwan and Pakistan predominantly").

And last but not least, due Covid, you will see a shopping trend around the world that will see people buy more shit online, than walk-in retail stores, which in turn loads up the postal/delivery systems within the country, and make individual package scanning even harder.

Just refrain from bulk orders, and using real name and grow address.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Secondly, they'll most likely only bother scanning mail from those countries they mentioned ("China, Malaysia, Taiwan and Pakistan predominantly").
That's a good point, maybe you're right.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
It's a shame, prob won't stop me from ordering in the future at least until this technology is widespread. Even then don't order breeders packs with thc numbers etc and the seeds will just most likely just be destroyed.

Aus seed banks still be getting there seed lots in bulk, and marking it up don't be afraid if you've got a safe address lol

EDIT*

in the end AUstralian Biosecurity is very important as well so in two minds about this.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Watch out for sleazy fuks Morrison and Dutton( potato head)
Trying to turn us into a fully fledged police state one step at a time.
āœŒ

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It's bloody nice take of a potato head though, mate. Surely he gets some points for that effort. (y)

Top Bottom