Aussie canna market.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Saw an advert for medicinal herb. Got me thinking.

Having been illegal for so long, the actual figure canna generates for the economy has always been immeasurable…

Is there public records available on the amount of legal herb and products sold annually?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
we shouldn't be importing shit, maybe if the government didn't invite big cannabis over to essentially monopolize the industry and let the smaller grower get a license without loosing an arm and a leg we could have a budding home grown industry
Government doesn't give a fuck about the little person, just big business!

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I heard a few bits and bobs about the facilities here in Australia.

Apparently the retards here just did not know about the specifics of growing commercially.

There was also issues with their lack of understanding of different phenotypes and selecting for commercial production.

They seem to be figuring it out a bit better now or at least on track.

I know that there was certainly some information gleaned from people inside and outside of Australia.

I have yet to try a medical bud that really hits the spot but just my opinion.

Market here is probably still bigger than what they can produce which would also lead to imports.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I heard a few bits and bobs about the facilities here in Australia.

Apparently the retards here just did not know about the specifics of growing commercially.

There was also issues with their lack of understanding of different phenotypes and selecting for commercial production.

They seem to be figuring it out a bit better now or at least on track.

I know that there was certainly some information gleaned from people inside and outside of Australia.

I have yet to try a medical bud that really hits the spot but just my opinion.

Market here is probably still bigger than what they can produce which would also lead to imports
Importing around 25,000 kg and exporting 1500 kg.

Top Bottom