Aussie Baked Beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

flibblewobble88

Seedling
User ID
Anyone got their seeds on the way?
Yep I got mine. Ordered last Thursday and received them yesterday. Was shitting myself the whole time, a lot of paranoid cunts on reddit made me paranoid. They arrived, same as usual, same bank details, same layout on their confirmation emails etc. I’m keen to order again lol.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
a lot of paranoid cunts on reddit made me paranoid
Don't worry about them. I like reddit to get news about a lot of different topics, like Australian news, local news and various tech subreddits and there's a lot of knowledgeable people on there but after months of of looking at the various cannabis/growing subreddits, there's a lot of idiots who don't know what they're doing but are happy to give shit advice to others so it's like the blind leading the blind.

When it comes to growing advice, whether it's here or somewhere else, take the advice from people who have a proven history of growing well, not random strangers. Then you'll do great.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yep I got mine. Ordered last Thursday and received them yesterday. Was shitting myself the whole time, a lot of paranoid cunts on reddit made me paranoid. They arrived, same as usual, same bank details, same layout on their confirmation emails etc. I’m keen to order again lol.

I've been reading a lot of speculation about ABB on reddit too... I don't mean to sounds like a paranoid reddit cunt, but first post from a new account to tell everyone it's safe to order from them :unsure: ...ring-a-ding-ding

Don't get me wrong, Anoma is right there is a lot of nut jobs on reddit... I'm just suss is all ;)

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I just finished an auto grow, had 2x ABB Bruce Banners, brought last Feb,
Was happy with what I got, be it my 1st auto grow.

Mate of mine ordered some beans from ABB, ordered 9th Jan, in letter box 13th Jan.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
but first post from a new account to tell everyone it's safe to order from them ...ring-a-ding-ding
Shit you're right. I was confusing this person with the other person who was starting their first grow.

Hmmm... potential ABB shill right under our noses.

flibblewobble88

Seedling
User ID
Shit you're right. I was confusing this person with the other person who was starting their first grow.

Hmmm... potential ABB shill right under our noses.
I actually only found out about this forum last week and came here looking to see if there was any other news about the seed banks because the Reddit fuckers scared me. I found this forum based on a recommendation from “Thebudsman”

I have bought from Aussie BB about four times, same with caveman and MSNL and Seed City for overseas seed banks.

flibblewobble88

Seedling
User ID
Don't worry about them. I like reddit to get news about a lot of different topics, like Australian news, local news and various tech subreddits and there's a lot of knowledgeable people on there but after months of of looking at the various cannabis/growing subreddits, there's a lot of idiots who don't know what they're doing but are happy to give shit advice to others so it's like the blind leading the blind.

When it comes to growing advice, whether it's here or somewhere else, take the advice from people who have a proven history of growing well, not random strangers. Then you'll do great.
Yes there are a lot of dickheads on there. I have learned a fair bit though and read the microgrowery forum for a few months before I started my first grow last September.
I’m enjoying this forum so far, got a lot to learn still, on my sixth grow now and learning something new each time. Just had my first battle with WPM this time round and it gutted me

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Yeah, I get on the Reddit for a look every now an then. Agree with the shitty advice, I ain't no expert but some of the shit I've seen is ridiculous. There is a chick on there that acts very much like old aqua doll, she's been given some dodgy advice but keeps at it, she will get there 😂
I like the interesting as fuck sub

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
@elsooto Yep, reddit is just like the Internet as a whole, There's plenty of good stuff in some subreddits, and there's also a lot of shit in others. Just like websites. Just got to work out which is which.

flibblewobble88

Seedling
User ID
What strains did u get mate? Do u have any pics of the plants you’ve grown out?

I got all autos this purchase Power Plant, Gorilla Glue and Gelato 41.
somebody asked for a picture of what I’ve grown from them, here is my Magnum auto that I cut down last week that came from Aussie BB. The other plants in my tent are from Seed City

Attachments

• A3C53AF8-3888-499E-9EAD-1A156C240C65.jpeg
    A3C53AF8-3888-499E-9EAD-1A156C240C65.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 80B9A5C2-A7E4-4F5C-9F8D-C7563D9D30A7.jpeg
    80B9A5C2-A7E4-4F5C-9F8D-C7563D9D30A7.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom