Attitude seed bank.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nici

Germinating
User ID
Kustoms would be flagging certain send addresses at all their facilities I'd say which is why 90% Attitude orders are getting picked up. Also much less work for them with the lower volumes too.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Kustoms would be flagging certain send addresses at all their facilities I'd say which is why 90% Attitude orders are getting picked up. Also much less work for them with the lower volumes too.
Yep. I've lost 3 from 3 recently to Kustoms. No more orders for me until late Nov. Most parcels got through for me during Xmas peak postage period in early Dec. Most parcels get through before Xmas.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
What happened to all the "free" seeds you and ya motley crew were making ? ^^

Wouldn't of thought you lot needed to buy seeds again

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
There u go boys and girls, if u want 2 spend working life pissing ppl off, bringing misery, taking all joy away from hard working ppl, [maybe], stomping on the dreams of kind empathetic stoners who just wanna make world a greener place, where all u can hope 4 is become D.C of the month

Then become a CUSTOMS OFFICER and suck balls

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That's actually not a bad idea Bob... imagine the seed collection you would have after just the first week of detecting, seizing and "destroying" them ;)
Think of online sales from seizures unethically obtained

Top Bottom