Knew I should have invested more atm , but the coward in me took over

I watch it closely now till it starts to drop and close the transaction

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
How the fuck can there be an oversupply with the current market demand and predicted future demand. Tell whoever said that to get off the crack pipe.
Yea man that’s what I reckon but I e heard it a fair bit in the last few years mainly from investment banks with a hidden agenda ie Goldman sachs JpMorgan them sort of dogs😂 oh yea can’t forget China with their manipulation of the spot prices👍

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Wonder if that announcement of new battery breakthrough/tech last week, might've influenced a spike?

Think this might be it.. CATL unveils battery that may power electric airplanes and 1000km-range EVs
I seen this the other day 1000km range is insane I’d even think about getting 1 with that range but I’m pretty sure the up spike was caused by the slow turn around of lithium chemical and spodumene prices bottoming out at about 4K US a ton which makes lithium mines unbelievably profitable at that price I’ve seen many ups n downs over the years in share prices let’s hope there’s more to the upside IMO

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I don’t gamble on stock but copper will probably double in price soon ,they gonna need a heap more for this E conversion they want to make ,,,lot of pollution and lives lost or ruined with copper mining though,,

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well it’s been a hell of a ride with Ltr over the last few years the board decided today that they may accept a 3$ per share offer from Albermarle low ball offer if u ask me Fkn taxman will kill me but if ya ain’t payin tax ya ain’t makin profit they say 👍

Top Bottom