Are THCa Carts Federally Legal?

reapergrowerx10

Seedling
User ID
I recently came across an article about THCA carts and their legal status, and I wanted to get your thoughts on it. According to this post, THCA carts are considered federally illegal, but I've noticed them being sold at some stores near me, which left me quite puzzled.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on this topic. Is this information accurate? How are these stores able to sell THCA carts if they're federally illegal? Are there any loopholes or state-specific regulations that allow them to do so?

I'd appreciate any input you might have on this subject, as I'm trying to stay informed and make responsible choices when it comes to cannabis consumption.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I recently came across an article about THCA carts and their legal status, and I wanted to get your thoughts on it. According to this post, THCA carts are considered federally illegal, but I've noticed them being sold at some stores near me, which left me quite puzzled.

I was wondering if any of you could shed some light on this topic. Is this information accurate? How are these stores able to sell THCA carts if they're federally illegal? Are there any loopholes or state-specific regulations that allow them to do so?

I'd appreciate any input you might have on this subject, as I'm trying to stay informed and make responsible choices when it comes to cannabis consumption.
They are probably selling them illegally

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, as porky mentioned. If they were legit, I'd imagine you'd have to be a TGA approved patient, and sourcing it through a pharmacy. You can buy carts once approved, but I'm unsure if they're THCa specific.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I don't know exactly how they are doing it , a mate of mine turns up with a 510 vape pen and Delta THC 8 black market

$150 for the pen and 10mls in capsule

Had 1 puff , doesn't taste like weed or any effect I noticed, I did did have a few cones before though

Massive profit margins, he didn't realise that you could get much more , and stronger for the same price

Reckons they selling heaps of them

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Yanks make honey oil, odourless,tasteless and clear,
Also known as cannabis distillate.
Thinking it might be more for the edible industry.
But would have good characteristics for illegal importation.đź’ˇ

Hudo

Baked
User ID
As soon as its vaped there no longer THCA carts it's the same as the THCA bud we all smoke as soon as it's heated bam it's THC. You can't vape THCA or smoke it.because it instantly becomes THC. All the cartridges I make from BHO are THCA I don't decarb them the ones from rosin are prob half decarbed from the heat of the press but would mostly be THCA too.but as soon as you toke one it's converted same as a joint or bong

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID

Short answer: no
Long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ethanweed

Germinating
User ID

There is a clear gray zone in this regard specially with hemp related topics. The thing here is that we are talking to something very similar to alcohol. The THC (THCA) doses are minimal (0.3%) therefore we are not talking about real CBD in any sense, so noone is really concern in almost any western country from EU to US, everyone is looking away from this thing

But real THC-A flowers and processing is a different thing.

Top Bottom