Apparently I had 91 kgs of weed on my balcony... Beat that, Pedro :P

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
All good mate, i think with the diversion it's only offered if ure not on paper with coppers or no priors 4 weed possess
Pretty easy 4 popo 2 access all ure private stuff once they have reason
Don't go thinking about how it all happened, u'll drive ureself bonkers....believe me i know

Just get back on the horse buddy, i'm sure ure next effort will be off the planet

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
All good mate, i think with the diversion it's only offered if ure not on paper with coppers or no priors 4 weed possess
Pretty easy 4 popo 2 access all ure private stuff once they have reason
Don't go thinking about how it all happened, u'll drive ureself bonkers....believe me i know

Just get back on the horse buddy, i'm sure ure next effort will be off the planet
Nah I'm all good mate it hasn't rattled me at all, I'm just a curious dude who likes to investigate and research things so it made me wonder how they got those details.

As far as the diversion goes, the last time(s) I had any police encounters was about 15-20 years ago but it wasn't weed or drug related and it was in Sydney so I don't know if they looked those transgressions up, lol.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Anoma, they could easily get your info.
Just think, someone dobbed you in because they saw your grow so they know where you live and they can point out the complex and your flat with your grow hanging out.
Are you the owner or renting there? Either way, a check of the complex body corp records will show who the owner is and/or who the tenant is and all your info.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Yeah that's what I figured, work out the apartment number and then go to the license people. That's the only way they could have done it.

Top Bottom