Apparently I had 91 kgs of weed on my balcony... Beat that, Pedro :P

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Yes, however they still pulled the "weight limit" on me so...

As far as I'm concerned if you're only pulling 50 grams out of one or two plants you should be hung for plant abuse.

As far as I know they grow more than 50 grams even if you abuse them and don't look after them.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Was just about to post this article with the title " Anyone we Know?? 🤣🤣🤣

Least it tested the law, and the law lost really!, formal caution only! Well done on that aspect. Anyone else in the country woulda been fucked!
A shame you lost the lot but.

Good mate ya got there, he shoulda put his hand up the other 2 plants! Un friend him immediately! 🤣

Fuck, I was so keen to see them finish aswell! 😀

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Anyone else in the country woulda been fucked!
A shame you lost the lot but.
That's what disappoints me the most. You can take my freedom for a few months, but even if I won in court you've already burnt my buds.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What would be ure conservative guesstamite on what was really there Anoma?

Just so i can work out popo's algorithym

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
What would be ure conservative guesstamite on what was really there Anoma?
I don't actually know but about 2 months ago after looking at them Pedro said 2 to 3 pounds per plant so I told him that that estimate was my inspiration to beat that target.

We'll never know whether I did or not but as much as cops talk shit, they seemed pretty adamant, one of them even said they were the biggest outdoor plants they'd ever seen.

In my mind I was thinking "You idiots need to get out more"

But then, maybe not, because then there'd be more people in my situation, and I have more respect for you outdoor people than I do the people that took my plants.

Edit: Also you indoor growers

Edit 2: I'm still undecided on you auto growers, lets see what happens

Edit 3: This is a lot of wine. Are you sure I'm supposed t finish this/? Don't take it away, it's fine where it si.

Top Bottom