Anyone interested in pollen chucking( regs and/or fems)?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Sealed breeder packs excess to needs, mainly REG autos, but a few FEM photos. They were recent freebies. 4 separate gifts for 4 regular contributors who would like to try pollen chucking. 1. ChemDawg autos x 6 packs. 20231230_111359.jpg 2. Zweet planet auto x 3 packs. 20231230_111510.jpg 3. Sour diesel auto x 3 packs. 20231230_111436.jpg 4. Mendo purp x temple kush x quattro kush( regs). #BH x LD( fems) # Cherry diesel( fems). # Crescendo x LD( fems). # IHG, ice cream cake x king sherb( fems). 20231230_111553.jpg I prefer to share them with regular/ongoing contributors, not fly by nighters trying a snatch and grab. It would be nice to think if you have a win, and produce some chucks, you are able to share a few excess beans with other TSE members, later in 2024. That would keep costs down for others growing on a tight budget. PM me if you're interested in having a go. No cost involved, as they're just collecting dust for now, and prefer if they can be put to good use. 1 bundle per person.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Very generous offer.
Lots of good karma here and hope it comes back to you tenfold.
Politicians fight us. Most doctors still fight us. Police fight us. Judges fight us. The media fight us. Big pharma fights us. Tax office fights us. The ignorant fight us ( bitchface old Sue at number 47 telling neighbours she snelled marijuana from my place, so I told her it was my daughters medical prescription to shut her up). If we don't help ourselves, who else can we rely on ?

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
if yer 2nd setup is a cardboard box with a high bay led and that doesn’t immediately rule someone out, I’d be interested in taking advantage of your generosity @Old fox

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
if yer 2nd setup is a cardboard box with a high bay led and that doesn’t immediately rule someone out, I’d be interested in taking advantage of your generosity @Old fox
Pm me. Sounds like it will work. The 3 auto packs remaining, as pack 4 is now taken

Reactions: Orb

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
If it was next year and I'd gotten a hand of growing I'd put my hand up to self some autos straight up (unless they all have balls, but the I'd just keep the fucking pollen lol), as I'm personally after a supply of autos to follow in the shadows of afghan bob, the outdoor auto grower (honestly the closest peer as to how I want to be growing).
But yeah, absolute noob here, so really, give them to anyone else, as it'd be a late outdoor grow for me after mine are done or next year season.
But fuck it, all I can say is that I'd try my best and try and do you proud, (your WHxWH are going swimmingly thus far 🤷🏻‍♂️ and and Chem/science stuff I can get my head around pretty quick to figure that shit out).
If no one else comes direct, feel free to PM me, no hard feelings if not, I'm a newcomer who is treading lightly with outdoor and I'm realistic about experience, trust, and respect👍

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Bloody hellReynard, didn’t take long mate, had no idea that many ppl were in to autos (probs cause they free)…let’s not think negatively and think more about autos takin over the world
FERK YEAH!!!
Honestly I'd pay for them, but ain't in a position to pay for over seas stuff off the bat ATM at what, $70/5 beans and 50/50 chance of them getting here, no way, stick to what I have - fortunately- or the clones I've given to other growers which will be returned come spring ).
Not gonna lie, free autos sound great, and willing to learn the CS tricks of the trade to pump something back into this community. (I've been waiting 15 years to grow and it took my wife taking it up to allow me lol), But hell, out of them 11 beans I won, have given 5 away and planted 2 lol.
And honestly, 3 cycles outdoor, who wouldn't be into autos 😂😂😂

Also, I got a great deal on 6.5+% 440ml IPAs today and the shit I'm talking, yeah, blame the Nelson Sauvignon and galaxy hops (and the 6.5%+ abv) 😂

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
I didn't know Ethos did autos. Regular ones at that! 😆
yeah same here , i hadn't looked at ethos since i grew there " Inzane In The Membrane & Rainmaker " , which was back in oz stoners days , pretty sure they had no auto's back then , oh how things can change

wonder if you can still get these 2 from ethos Rainmaker was really nice smoke , had a real nice mix of sweet & fuel terps , Inzane was ok smoke but had the strongest lemon terp I've grown & a big yielder from memory

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
yeah same here , i hadn't looked at ethos since i grew there " Inzane In The Membrane & Rainmaker " , which was back in oz stoners days , pretty sure they had no auto's back then , oh how things can change

wonder if you can still get these 2 from ethos Rainmaker was really nice smoke , had a real nice mix of sweet & fuel terps , Inzane was ok smoke but had the strongest lemon terp I've grown & a big yielder from memory
Inzane was also vailable as an auto, a while ago. Not sure if it's still in catalogue.

Top Bottom