anybody ever grown GG#4 S1 by Ethos Genetics and Autoglueberry OG by Dutch passion?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Should be very nice, seen Billy’s ethos plant which looked mint and pretty sure krazy kats on here has just started growing the glue berry in dwc.

where u get them from?

MarsupialGrower

Germinating
User ID
Should be very nice, seen Billy’s ethos plant which looked mint and pretty sure krazy kats on here has just started growing the glue berry in dwc.

where u get them from?
Seems alright eh? I had it shipped from the states by a local breeder there mate.

Last edited:

MarsupialGrower

Germinating
User ID
Cool.
I have grown a few ethos fems and I was very happy with them.

I have not grown this one.

I would however no problem.

Glueberry og photo has delicious buds and grows like a champ.

I have not tried the auto.
Nicee nice cant wait till them seedling pops!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
The GG4 from MSNL is filthy potent. I don't know if it's s1? Smell and bud tightness varied lots in the two that I grew out and the third was hermie and got booted.
My hermie Durban Poison(s) X3 outdoors were from MSNL. Maybe a light leak outdoors through chicken wire cage 😜 A familiar Hermie pattern with the MSNL pollen chucker.

D

Deleted member cpr

My hermie Durban Poison(s) X3 outdoors were from MSNL. Maybe a light leak outdoors through chicken wire cage 😜 A familiar Hermie pattern with the MSNL pollen chucker.
GG4 kind of comes with a hermie warning so i cant whinge about it much but I was a bit disappointed when I found naners at day 60 of bloom all over the one MSNL bigbud plant that I grew out.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah im sorry to here this boys. Ive grown 4 different fem strains from MSNL and all were great and no hermies.
Looks like they going down the hermie path like a lot of other so called reputable breeders. 🤬

D

Deleted member cpr

I wonder how often this scenario happens - Strain "random shit x" goes hermie and a worker accidentally pollinates another breeding project with it and we buy the resulting seed.

No matter the cause it's clear that seedbanks don't test their products enough or don't care about the results of the tests.

Top Bottom