After Vaped Bud

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So does anyone use it? I’ve been collecting some of my AVB (if I remember to) as I read there’s a whole list of ways to use it. Just wondering if any of you vapers do the same and what you do with it?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'm in the same boat... I've got a 2/3 full coffee jar of AVB/ABV and been thinking about washing it (or "water curing" as seems to be the 🔥 terminology used by all the "gromies" ...fuckin' seppos :ROFLMAO:) and making some oil/edibles with it. Seems easy enough, just been to busy / lazy to get to it.

From (some) of what I've read it can still pack a decent punch and can put you on you're arse... but again, that is mainly anecdotal from seppos on social media so you know 🤏🧂 and all

I've found some good (and bad) info over @ r/ABVRecipes/ and r/abv/

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
bet it tastes just as good as an AGB. :)
??
whats AGB?

this is what Google tells me,

..which one is it Bill?

Rosco

Germinating
User ID
I'm in the same boat... I've got a 2/3 full coffee jar of AVB/ABV and been thinking about washing it (or "water curing" as seems to be the 🔥 terminology used by all the "gromies" ...fuckin' seppos :ROFLMAO:) and making some oil/edibles with it. Seems easy enough, just been to busy / lazy to get to it.

From (some) of what I've read it can still pack a decent punch and can put you on you're arse... but again, that is mainly anecdotal from seppos on social media so you know 🤏🧂 and all

I've found some good (and bad) info over @ r/ABVRecipes/ and r/abv/
I use it all the time
Recently found a firecracker recipe
Use whatever cracker u prefer I use ritz
Grind the AVB into a fine powder get 2 crackers put peanut butter on one and Nutella on the other. Cover one with a good layer of the grind powder, push them together, wrap in foil and put in a pre heated oven (150) for 15/20 mins
Cool and consume
Works a treat and u do t have to mess about making oil or butter
U can wash the ABV first but they taste ok without doing that
Take a while to kick in but get me in off tits position every time

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I use it all the time
Recently found a firecracker recipe
Use whatever cracker u prefer I use ritz
Grind the AVB into a fine powder get 2 crackers put peanut butter on one and Nutella on the other. Cover one with a good layer of the grind powder, push them together, wrap in foil and put in a pre heated oven (150) for 15/20 mins
Cool and consume
Works a treat and u do t have to mess about making oil or butter
U can wash the ABV first but they taste ok without doing that
Take a while to kick in but get me in off tits position every time
Interesting. Might have to give that a try. I like to make PB and Nutella sandwiches so adding another ingredient will be easy.

Top Bottom