ACE Seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Ok so,we will pack up and travel around the world to find some seeds to grow at home ffs ✌
If you where already going to travel why not? If you could go to cali and get cuts of certain folk, give them to a mate, have him reverse it then send it to Australia: Fuck A.

If you were visiting Peru, Bolivia and Brazil (pre Covid) and you know folk there, why Not? Alternatively if ya met someone in Sydney and stayed in touch and they posted some Vietnamese seeds to ya, from Vietnam, is that so bad?

Idk but I like travel. Once I can again I'm off to cali to the redwoods to smoke up and get cuts. Why not? It costs a bit but if you have nothing else going on in your life, it's not so bad. 😂😂😂 Child free life I guess... 😊

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
If you where already going to travel why not? If you could go to cali and get cuts of certain folk, give them to a mate, have him reverse it then send it to Australia: Fuck A.

If you were visiting Peru, Bolivia and Brazil (pre Covid) and you know folk there, why Not? Alternatively if ya met someone in Sydney and stayed in touch and they posted some Vietnamese seeds to ya, from Vietnam, is that so bad?

Idk but I like travel. Once I can again I'm off to cali to the redwoods to smoke up and get cuts. Why not? It costs a bit but if you have nothing else going on in your life, it's not so bad. 😂😂😂 Child free life I guess... 😊
For decades, the Dutch developed a decent tourism industry built around the Amsterdam coffee shops. I even spent some of my money there, as well as Morocco ( their hash is nice,) during 1989, for a more traditional life experience. Without travel bans i'd visit USA and Canada in a heartbeat, to experience their modern cannabis culture. If I get there before you Rich..... I'll pick up a few beans for you ✌️

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Have we got anything else useful on these strains? The squabbling that happened in this group kinda fucked half the threads.

Thinking about having a look at the Golden Tiger. Apart from a November harvest (which correlates to May) how does it stack up to the description?

Also got some PCK I'm 50/50 on running, anything nice in those worth having a look at?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Have we got anything else useful on these strains? The squabbling that happened in this group kinda fucked half the threads.

Thinking about having a look at the Golden Tiger. Apart from a November harvest (which correlates to May) how does it stack up to the description?

Also got some PCK I'm 50/50 on running, anything nice in those worth having a look at?
Pedro would be the one to answer that mate He's grown a few of ACEs stuff
I have some cool stuff on backorder was hoping to get them in for the summer but may not happen
if they can't post them here for awhile.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The Golden Tiger is a great strain, me best Ace plant was a Thai leaning GT, 24 ++ weeks of 12/12, took 8 weeks to show sex
was well worth the effort, made seeds, crossed it to a very nice purple M/PCK, the offspring was fantastic, lowered the flowering time down, but give me the 24 ++ week one any day

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Yeah my thoughts were similar on using the PCK with the GT. Cheers for the heads up Pedro.
Going to do a ErdPurt X next, no idea when Ace will post here again tho, got a few ordered

Haze x KC was another ripper, green Pheno,

Bangi Congo x Panama hit hard,

Bangi Haze is a ripper

There is a 10 week Malawi pheno its very very good, got a few packs of seeds, be looking for it again
Malawi is very good, not all like it tho

Zamaldelica is me other favorite one, got GT in it lol, had a mango smelling one , was more mango than a mango

Panama Haze, love it, gets better and better after a long cure

Purple Haze x Malawi, freaky ?, especially pulled a bit early

Zamaldelica X Kali China, be some good shit in there, did one last year

Congo, its got some PCK in it, its not bad, only grown one, nice purple tnuc, be better phenos tho ?

Nepal Jam is nice, not real strong ?\

All grown outside here, should shit it in there where you are ?

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Nah, I'm south of Melb, pushing shit up hill getting equatorial stuff done, probably light dep it, keep it small etc.

Ordered the Killer Malawi x Meao version.
Same, can almost see two headed isle from here

Where did ya get a GT 1 from ? Malawi x Meao thai ? or is it something else ?
they been sold out for years

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
I'll have to send an email and find out, description is definitely Killer Malawi x Meao Thai (the vault).

I'm having a stab in the dark of course but I'm guessing Meao Thai became Hmong Thai to associate it with the highlands?

Been an interesting read looking through their stuff.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Yeah right, I'm disappointed with that, as soon as I read your post I realised it was old description. Thanks for the confirmation.

Top Bottom