ACE Seeds

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Ive only grown the one variety from ACE so far hopefully Pedro adds some of his favourites.
*Autoflowering Malawi x Northern Lights
Fast Growing and Flowering Plant 13 weeks from sprout to harvest
I got the mostly Sativa Dominant pheno Nice smoke but I should have left it longer IMO
IMG_7013 (2).JPG
IMG_6993 (2).JPG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Ace seeds. Terrible the luck I've had. So that's definitely effected my opinion. Have had multiple packs either unripe seeds or messed with.

Your far better off going in country yourself or a friend. It's not hard to make connects and visit places. My Tanzanian for example came from near mount Kilimanjaro.

My Limon Verde came via a South American local. Same for Tibetan and shri Lankan, Ghanaian from a guy worked there, south African strains from south African folk. Xoshu, rooibos, Swaziland red, Durban. Seediest swag you've ever seen the poison. How it is though folks. Crush ya Mandrax...

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ace seeds. Terrible. Have had multiple packs either unripe seeds or messed with. Your far better off going in country yourself or a friend. It's not hard to make connects and visit places. My Tanzanian for example came from near mount Kilimanjaro.

My Limon Verde came via a South American local. Same for Tibetan and shri Lankan, Ghanaian from a guy worked there, south African strains from south African folk. Xoshu, rooibos, Swaziland red, Durban. Seediest swag you've ever seen the poison. How it is though folks. Crush ya Mandrax...
Ohh your asking for trouble slagging off ace seeds round these parts mate. Lot of people love em.
Ive only ever grown one and it was quite nice. Pedro gave it to me. 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ace seeds orient express.
Decent little plant considering it was only veged for 4 weeks from seed.
Nice fruity mango smell and a bit of an uplifting high.
I would buy this and grow it again. 20200128_211830.jpg20200128_211808.jpg20200130_211644.jpg

Last edited:

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Ohh your asking for trouble slagging off ace seeds round these parts mate. Lot of people love em.
Ive only ever grown one and it was quite nice. Pedro gave it to me. 🤣
Harrah, that's cool as gifting!! It's not the same as in country where your the one picking seeds of the plant with locals. They are good but I think Pedro always goes on about how modern genetics ain't worth much... that's why.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
So I messed with the Tanzanian but I've also got a pure line. I crossed ECSD by Dr greenthumb to rhino cookie I got given by SSS. Took to F3 x to Tanzanian girl. Grew out F1, selected cuts from fav mum. Re versed a cut x to sister cuts. Then grew out my S1. Currently pollinating several cuts from my chosen s1, this will give me my S2.

Also you want to run in batches. Small batch, say 20-50 seed plants per run. Don't be afraid to scrap a run if nothing's jumping at ya too. Better to start again imo then waste time. Shuffle through maybe 3-4 runs so 60-150 plants before you find a winner or pair of winners.

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
If Pedro is creating his own hybrid using land race or really heirloom genetics that's Fucking awesome. I'd grow them over ace.
I would grow his stuff Today if I had them simply because he grows and breeds them in australia for australian conditions and doesn't muck around with all the crappy flavour of the month yank shit on offer

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I would grow his stuff Today if I had them simply because he grows and breeds them in australia for australian conditions and doesn't muck around with all the crappy flavour of the month yank shit on offer
Check the new site sponsor they stock his stuff. The descriptions are a bit off but. 😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'll shall pass that on to Pedro, Porky, you might just get a PM about it, you know what he is like lol
Well if its more dribble after hes been up on a meth binge for 4 days ill flog the cunt if he ever makes it up this way.
Pass on my regards 😒

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Well if its more dribble after hes been up on a meth binge for 4 days ill flog the cunt if he ever makes it up this way.
Pass on my regards 😒
I highly doubt that mate, Pedro doesn't do meth for starters, and you ego is a bit overinflated IMO (y)
we might continue this by PM hey, if you want to ???

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I highly doubt that mate, Pedro doesn't do meth for starters, and you ego is a bit overinflated IMO (y)
we might continue this by PM hey, if you want to ???
Ill post up some of ya meth or maybe speed dribble if you would like. Becoming a bit of a junky a dick head. 😂

You are in no position to be commenting on others egos because ive never encountered one as big as yours. 🤣

Top Bottom