ABC - Australian Bastard Cannabis - legit?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nici

Germinating
User ID
Lol.....someone posted me ABC seeds(allegedly) when I joined ozstoners four years ago. Hahahaha. I read elsewhere the THC levels were akin to hemp, and yield akin to autoflowers. But, I do have an eskimo for sale 🤣 if anyone wants to make me an offer I may consider selling it. Was lived in by a remote innuit tribe whose average lifespan is 150 years+. The guy who lived in this one was easily over 200 years old. 🤣
Nice gift 👍 while the THC and CBD are low in ABC, it would be interesting to see if there are any other compounds that are prominent eg. CBG.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nice gift 👍 while the THC and CBD are low in ABC, it would be interesting to see if there are any other compounds that are prominent eg. CBG.
Yeah I on-gifted them to a newbie grower at the time. He couldn't pop the seeds open. Gone now I think a few others who grew that particular batch , (via reports from that other weed site)had some Hermie issues.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I bought some from the seed factory and none popped, I enquired and he said he had other complaints and they were hard to pop.

Top Bottom