40m of cannabis seized

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bloody huge investment setting that lot up. Wonder if it paid for itself. All the gear looks reasonably new..

The coppers tasked with the job to document and dispose of it must've been pissed about the job ahead of them, lol.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Not if my last arresting officer who is/was a Christian fuck is on the job. You could sense his sidekicks on the day didn't like him. That fucker would document every last leaf.. 😆

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I had a mate who ran the medical waste burner at Fairfield hospital in Melbourne in the late 80s. At the time there were only two in the city and his was the one used by Vicpol. Those plants took a hell of a thrashing before making it inside the burner. After the cops fucked off the cleanup under the platform would yield garbage bags. Best yield after been cleaned up was a garbage bag and 1/2. That’s also how we scored a shit load of veterinary ketamine and discovered the hole.
Young space cadets.
Mate who worked the burner was first friend to die from heroin😔

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Farking ay! Pulling off one super farm crop is a "well done lads" but a constant 100lb+ per week seems abit table of knowledge to me.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Because of the pressure from the med side those on the take could no longer profit as they sweep it under the rug so have to let it go up in smoke

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yep there coming to get them alright 👍 👌 take the shit of the streets , if it was good smoke I wouldn't mind but it's just trash...

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Funny ceo of one of australias biggest med growers says we, ll be going recreational before too longhere in oz.?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Wouldn't be surprised, mate. Look how simple the process already is. Once the industry is fully developed to cope with the supply and the hoops they've got to jump through are cleared. She'll be a goer I'm guessing..

Top Bottom