2448.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Kid Watching TikToks Of Ukrainian Snipers Braining Russians With Thermal Scope Also Acting Up At School For Some Reason​

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...t-school-for-some-reason/&via=betootaadvocate
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=...ope-also-acting-up-at-school-for-some-reason/

ERROL PARKER | Editor-at-large | Contact

The parents of a Betoota Heights 12-year-old have told teachers at Green Road State School that they have no idea why their son has taken to throwing stones at passing cars. It comes just weeks after the student was first disciplined for throwing stones at other kids.

The Advocate can reveal that the student has been on the schoolā€™s radar ever since they held a mock beheading under the monkey bars one recess late last year.
ā€œWe have no idea where heā€™s been getting these ideas,ā€ said one of the studentā€™s parents.
ā€œWe monitor his internet usage. He only uses TikTok and some other ones to talk to his friends. I guess thatā€™s what they do these days. He doesnā€™t have many books in his room, he reads on his phone mostly. I know what he reads because itā€™s linked to my Amazon account. The only books heā€™s been downloading are the Alex Ryder books that his uncle keeps telling him about,ā€

ā€œIt must be the news. Weā€™ve been making an effort to make sure we donā€™t watch the scary news at night. We watch the ABC. That might be where heā€™s been picking up on the language.ā€
The school reported earlier this year that the student had throw a small rock from a third-story which struck a member of the teaching staff on the head as they performed playground duty.
When the student was asked why they did that, they only uttered ā€œSlava Ukrainiā€ and called the assistant principal a ā€œpug-faced fascistā€.

While the school and the parents continue to scratch their heads, the student told his uncle, Clancy Overell, that he got the ideas from TikToks. He explained to Clancy that he recently saw one where a Ukrainian sniper used a thermal scope to shoot some Russians in the head, in the middle of the night, as they pottered about the trenches.
ā€œLook Uncle Clance,ā€ he said. ā€œThis one was taking a poo beside a tree and they shot him in the head! [laughs] You can see how warm the blood is because of the big spray of mist. Thatā€™s actually chunks of his head and brain being blow back onto him comrades. Whatā€™s your TikTok? Iā€™ll send you the best ones I find.ā€

More to come.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This picture gets me every time.. šŸ˜‚

I'm not sure if that expression on his face is saying that he's proud of himself, or if he couldn't give the slightest fuck about it, lol.
The latter I reckon.

Top Bottom