Classic reddit thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cheers mate, had a bit of a rough time for a while there but I'm back now.
I've got 5 Gorilla Glue auto seeds that have been in inbound customs since the 30th of October, they're in breeder packs but hopefully they come through. Otherwise I'll order them again and stealth them.

The reason why I chose autos is because I want to experiment with the wick method, so basically 2 plants will be fed coco nutrients manually, and another 2 will be fed with the wick method.

See which ones win.
I haven't decided what to do with the 5th seed but I might just train it as much as possible and pit it against the others.

Edit: oh and I also chose autos because they're smaller, I don't need another knock on the door.
Auto balcony here we come!! 🤣
Almost be worth it too see that chick copper smelling her fingers again!! 🤣🤣
I reckon the non wicked ones will be better!!

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Almost be worth it too see that chick copper smelling her fingers again!! 🤣🤣
Oh you'll be seeing that again, don't worry.

I put in a Freedom of Information request for all the bodycam footage a couple of months ago, they complied so I'll be getting it soon.
8 coppers though so I'll have to edit it all together for the best angles. :D

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Cheers mate, had a bit of a rough time for a while there but I'm back now.
I've got 5 Gorilla Glue auto seeds that have been in inbound customs since the 30th of October, they're in breeder packs but hopefully they come through. Otherwise I'll order them again and stealth them.
Good to see you back mate! Let me know if you don't have any luck with your seeds turning up. I've got some Mephisto Autos I'd be happy to gift you (if you're interested) ...I know you'd do them justice 🏆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Oh you'll be seeing that again, don't worry.

I put in a Freedom of Information request for all the bodycam footage a couple of months ago, they complied so I'll be getting it soon.
8 coppers though so I'll have to edit it all together for the best angles. :D
Fuck yeah!!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Good 2 see u up and about mate
Dont let the past affect ure outlook 4 the future
Autos are excellent idea compared 2 that balcony of bush that ev/one and their dog could see from parly-house
Looking 4ward 2 what u can do with the under-rated, never-spoken, [only whispered about]...autoflower

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I do wacky shit like that.
Start at 150°c, allow the vape to thoroughly heat up for a few minutes.
Next a few a takes to dry and decarboxylate (I think 62% is too wet).
Then ramp up 180, 200, 220, a few takes at each temperature to finish.
10 min all up, like slowly sipping on a pot while sitting in the beer garden.

Top Bottom