Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Edit:

It is now known that SpiderFarmer are the same company as MARS Hydro. Both sell inferior garbage lights and equipment.

I urge anyone reading this not to buy any electrical equipment from this business as there is a real chance it could burn your house down!!!

Please welcome @Spider Farmer to the community.

Spider Farmers' representative, Bella, has kindly purchased some advertising space, you may have noticed in the side bar.

Looking forward to some TSE discount codes and perhaps some giveaways in the near future.

Watch this space :)

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Spider Farmer

Seedling
User ID
Hello dear all,
Glad to join TSE and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.
Let's learn and grow together! :)

Spider Farmer Led Company, engaged in indoor grow equipment: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT, FULL GROW KITS and GROW ACCESSORIES.

Global warehouse
- Located in USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Europe, Australia, Russia, worldwide shipping available.

Professional team - R&D, production, sales, after-sales. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Spiderfarmer Australia Website (Coupon Code: TSE)

Led Grow Light
SF SERIES (Quantum Board) SE SERIES (Led Bar)
  • Samsung diodes
  • Full-spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy-saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 1680D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • Removable and waterproof floor tray
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits/Combo
  • SF led light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Ducting Fan
  • Flue pipe
  • Grow bags, timer, yoyo hangers

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hello dear all,
Glad to join TSE and meet you all here. Welcome to freely express your opinions about our products or growing below.

Spider Farmer Led Company, engaged in indoor grow equipment: LED GROW LIGHT, GROW TENT, FULL GROW KITS and GROW ACCESSORIES.

Global warehouse
- Located in USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Europe, Australia, Russia, worldwide shipping available.

Professional team - R&D, production, sales, after-sales. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Led Grow Light
  • Samsung diodes
  • Full-spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy-saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 1680D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits/Combo
  • SF led light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Ducting Fan
  • Flue pipe
I think the CCP are the biggest threat to us as Australians since the 2nd world war. Personally I avoid anything made in China and urge anyone else to do the same. Your country should be shunned from the rest of the world and economically crippled and your people should return to being peasant farmers because of your government's utter disregard for the rest of the world.

Might not be about your products but it's a freely expressed opinion!! 😉

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I think the CCP are the biggest threat to us as Australians since the 2nd world war. Personally I avoid anything made in China and urge anyone else to do the same. Your country should be shunned from the rest of the world and economically crippled and your people should return to being peasant farmers because of your government's utter disregard for the rest of the world.

Might not be about your products but it's a freely expressed opinion!! 😉

I am interested to know how you avoid anything made in China? I am betting most of the crap in your house came from there. :)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I am interested to know how you avoid anything made in China? I am betting most of the crap in your house came from there. :)
Yeah its impossible to completely avoid Chinese made products. Fuck even if ya buy some made in Australia from 100% Australian products it's packaging comes from China.
If 2 products are available and one is Australian and one Chinese I will always purchase the Australian one.
Fuck I'll even buy products from other Asian countries before a Chinese product. Clothing is a good example I was looking at T shirts and I actually liked the one made in China better but bought the one made in Vietnam instead. If even one in the western world did the same it would definitely make a difference.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I heard recently that Plasterboard from China has been known to contain asbestos..

Apart from that.. Here's hoping that Spider Farmers sponsorship here at TSE rewards them well for doing so. 👍

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Hello dear all,

Global warehouse

Led Grow Light
  • Samsung diodes
  • Full-spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy-saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 1680D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits/Combo
  • SF led light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Ducting Fan
  • Flue pipe
Welcome: some Quality arrives at last! your'e causing a shitstorm on Migro too .....good for you

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Come on @Porky , we have all witnessed what your expensive "non chinese" made LED lights can produce ;)
I wasn't laughing at the lights I was laughing at the post.
Said it in nuggets thread the lights seem to be working very well!!

HLG probably the least Chinese of all lights but still probably at least 60% Chinese made components.

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
Hello dear all,

Global warehouse

Led Grow Light
  • Samsung diodes
  • Full-spectrum with IR
  • Dimmer knob
  • Multi-connect function
  • Energy-saving

Indoor Grow Tent
  • 1680D thick canvas
  • High reflective mylar
  • Steel frame
  • 5 sizes available

Full Grow Kits/Combo
  • SF led light and tent
  • Thermo-hygrometer
  • Carbon filter
  • Ducting Fan
  • Flue pipe
Don't suppose you could get afterpay? I can't save money, it's like fate goes oh you're getting ahead are you? Be a shame if you had car troubles, the kid goes through a growth spurt and needs new clothes, all the bills come in at once and inflation fucks you everywhere all at the same time! Afterpay is debt though and fate seems fine with that lol

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Hello dear all,

"Hello dear all" is an unusual salutation, but it is good to have another sponsor. I have a SpiderFarmer light and am pretty happy with it. If I ever get seeds that germinate I might even buy another.

Top Bottom