D

Deleted member DC01

Make sure you give Porky the auto prize, he's a bit of a legend at growing them

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

Do you have to enter to win, or is it some sort of random mod/administrator plucking the winner out of the forums diaries ?

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
Just my 2c worth but it is more easy to have a a comp run for min 3 months, that gives every one a good chance to get an entry in...

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
an auto is a magical plant that normal ganja growers LOVE 2 hate on
she can be somewhat tempermental and loves 2 show her girl bits a wee bit earlier than most like
while we all agree this is a good thing in our hedonistic world of lifestyle of the pedro
it's not a good thing in world of canna
she will say "fuck u" i'll flower when i want 2 and u finish with a 8 inch snow cone or if canna gods are having a particular good day
and u happen 2 read a bit and learn about diff techniques on doing plant yoga
then u could end up with some exceptional 10oz sticky umbrellas of dankness
as i know ure probs being a touch sarcastic, u can take this with a grain of sand or get real and take it with a ton of trichomes

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID
an auto is a magical plant that normal ganja growers LOVE 2 hate on
she can be somewhat tempermental and loves 2 show her girl bits a wee bit earlier than most like
while we all agree this is a good thing in our hedonistic world of lifestyle of the pedro
it's not a good thing in world of canna
she will say "fuck u" i'll flower when i want 2 and u finish with a 8 inch snow cone or if canna gods are having a particular good day
and u happen 2 read a bit and learn about diff techniques on doing plant yoga
then u could end up with some exceptional 10oz sticky umbrellas of dankness
as i know ure probs being a touch sarcastic, u can take this with a grain of sand or get real and take it with a ton of trichomes
never grown one not sure I ever will but I do like how you explained it.

Top Bottom