Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This is the thread I was looking for to plant my newly created meme
upside-down landupside-down-land.png
Here in upside-down land you never know what is fact or fiction, you don't know what the narrative is and whether there is an agenda behind it all and most frightening of all we can dump facts and replace them with fiction. Don't forget we created Rupert Murdoch.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I bought the bladder/heater kit in the mid 80's 'n we built a base while on the piss one night. It turned out to be a great bed, but after moving the bastard of a thing from one renter to the next 10-12 times was the final straw 'n said to he'll with it. Usually a three day process each time.. 🤬

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I bought the bladder/heater kit in the mid 80's 'n we built a base while on the piss one night. It turned out to be a great bed, but after moving the bastard of a thing from renter to the next 10-12 times was the final straw 'n said to he'll with it. Usually a three day process each time.. 🤬
I had the same thing as pictured! it was so uncomfortable...I never bothered to move it and think it was left abandoned.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Ok Billy G

Challenge accepted.

Attachments

• 4573051-untitled-1.jpg
    4573051-untitled-1.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 500699233_preview_zorro lives!.jpg
    500699233_preview_zorro lives!.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 9
  • BDQvTARCcAAugAx.jpg
    BDQvTARCcAAugAx.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 11

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Go a bit further out west to the Richmond pub, those boys play a bit harder. They make Hughenden folk look like teetotaler's.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Used to be a handful of lepper islands up 'n down the coast of Qld. It would appear some have escaped and made their way to a backwater pub.
:LOL:

Top Bottom