Australian Deadhead anybody grown it or tried it??????

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID

Ive just ordered a 5 pack of this strain thru Caveman seeds and I'm after any info
anyone can pass on regarding anything really from growth to smoko quality
Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sounds familiar, and probably a reasonable cross as well. To whether the genetics are ridgy-didge is where i'd have some concerns. Damn near every second old school aussie seed collector would've sworn they've had mullum in their collection at some stage. :LOL:

But don't let that take anything away from it. As i'm interested to see what comes of it nonetheless, mate. 👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Ive just ordered a 5 pack of this strain thru Caveman seeds and I'm after any info
anyone can pass on regarding anything really from growth to smoko quality
Cheers
Never grown or smoked it.
Get a diary goin on the grow mate id be keen to see how it goes for ya.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Sounds familiar, and probably a reasonable cross as well. To whether the genetics are ridgy-didge is where i'd have some concerns. Damn near every second old school aussie seed collector would've sworn they've had mullum in their collection at some stage. :LOL:

But don't let that take anything away from it. As i'm interested to see what comes of it nonetheless, mate. 👍
I got some lol

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Would like to see the Aussie deadhead in action though, see if it stacks up to his description, powerful is always good!
The strains you have growing look really good mate!!
with all those clones you could do a lemon lime x silver Jones fem version
I also had my eye on one called Cheese Dog sounds pretty good
will get it next time .

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
The strains you have growing look really good mate!!
with all those clones you could do a lemon lime x silver Jones fem version
I also had my eye on one called Cheese Dog sounds pretty good
will get it next time .
Cheers mate, he hae got some nice sounding stuff, the lemon lime were freebies.so you might end up with a couple.

Yeah hopefully there's something nice in there, get my smoko and keepers sorted then head indoors with clones for seed.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I wonder who his friend was that got them from Nevil ??
Not bushy I hope lol

This thread reminded me I probably had some MM tucked away somewhere, found it and made a mull (y) found some seeds lol
now I just got to find the Nevils Haze I put away

The MM was from the same bloke, not sure about the NH

Your in for a treat if ya get a MM x NH pheno, need a long cure to bring out the best of it
( keep an eye out for nana's)

HGO

Community Member
User ID
I wonder who his friend was that got them from Nevil ??
Not bushy I hope lol

This thread reminded me I probably had some MM tucked away somewhere, found it and made a mull (y) found some seeds lol
now I just got to find the Nevils Haze I put away

The MM was from the same bloke, not sure about the NH

Your in for a treat if ya get a MM x NH pheno, need a long cure to bring out the best of it
( keep an eye out for nana's)
I saw the name kangitiva mentioned as where he got the genetics

User ID
Nevil haze is supposed to be really good, and MM, it would be interesting to smaple also, the Deadhead might be a good strain, i think MrNiceGuy, the breeder has Deadhead, some Aussie maybe a mate of Nevils

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Coolio. coming along nicely mate. Might get away on you if you train it too much, top early and supercrop is code talk for control the fucker or it'll grow into the lights. Got three weeks up your sleeve after flipping remember.

Top Bottom