Support TSE - Become a Community Member

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Hey All,

The Serrated Edge has been up and running for 11 months now (unbelieveable right, how have we not crashed and burned already??), created to give everyone a better forum for cannabis enthusiasts. Every dollar spent getting TSE up and running has been paid for out of pocket by the admin team, we haven't accepted any money from advertisers.

If you would like to show assistance with the ongoing costs of running TSE infrastructure including the VPS, forum software, domain name, and security, please visit the User Upgrades section of your profile, found by clicking on your username at the top of the page, and then clicking User Upgrades. There are two memberships available at the moment for either $5 or $10 per month. As a Community Member, you will receive an extra badge under your username when you create or reply to a post. The payments are handled through a secure credit card gateway, ONLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS RECORDED. Community Member plans can be cancelled at any time, no further payments will be taken from you.

I hope to see many Community Member badges starting to show up on the forum so we can continue to grow and create a better forum with more features.

Thanks everyone

Edit: I have added in 3 once off Community Membership payments.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
@R3za92 I'm working to impliment that, but I can't make it so you can choose how much to pay, only set a dollar amount for you. However, you can subscribe and then immediately cancel to ensure only one payment is made, which is essentially the same thing.

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Mine was RED ,,now it’s GREEN,

I don’t know whether to stop or go.
😎
Lol, I thought the red was a little too much when I saw it, so I changed it to green. What do you think?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Thank you all.

The support is very much appreciated.

I Need to say a big thank you to @Mod , Nate dog. I think I got lucky when I engaged an Airtasker web developer almost 12 months ago to create this place.

He donates so much of his own time.

Any supporter payments exceeding our running costs will be at his disposal to maintain and improve the place. Thanks mate.

Suggestions are always welcome.

👍👍👍

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Just an idea, but maybe the grace period needs to end for advertisers.

Surly u could get $50 a week/fortnight out of them no doubt your helping grow their customer base?

And get some TSE merch in ya shop I’d like a weed tin or a hoodie lighters fuck I’d be flogging heaps of shit out of that store.

Also the mod who is working behind the scenes needs to be looked after wink wink nudge nudge!.

Top Bottom