ShortStuff no.1 / William's Wonder Auto

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Short_Stuff_Dwarf_Shortstuff_no1.jpg

Right at the bottom of my freezer is a box of these seeds, one of the first autos I bought way back in the late 90's,
I have 'backcrossed a couple of times heres the sales blurp:

Shortstuff #1 was our first autoflowering strain developed by our growers in Spain and was created by a long and careful selection process using the original lowryder. Like the Joint doctors original lowryder, shortstuff #1 is the perfect miniature stealth auto strain. It generally stays under 1 foot (30cm) tall but produces a nice amount of bud which is of a very decent quality. Shortstuff #1 smokes like a decent indica with earthy aromas and a fast onset of a body stone but also a pleasing ‘head high’. You will be surprised with the potency and flavour of this little beauty!
Passing directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, Short Stuff #1 altogether does away with the vegetative growth stage, in a process called autoflowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering (males at about day 17, females at day 20). As a result, it is the quickest, most compact, and most discrete plant available.

Shortstuff #1 is not a huge commercial strain but a great alternative to traditional strains with many new advantages.
Shortstuff #1 is one of our range of ‘dwarf autos’ for people looking for a stealthy plant that stays short and stocky but still produces excellent yields of top quality medical marijuana.
There's no mention of the cursed Williams Wonder, the horrid strain from the mid 1980's, no its not related to Willie Nelson either
you may grow this plant like me, many times wondering why it never fell to flower,
but it didn't continue any veg growth either but just stalled week after week, I bought it as the fastest(in its time) flowering auto flower yet, but hey you don't get much toke of a 2 week old plant ...lol

But due to the large amount of Williams Wonder in this pheno you have to force this babe to flower, you need to give it some light deprivation daily as you do to photo's to get her to fall to flower,
Nobody told me that !!!. ..lol
So today I germed 12 seeds(16 years old) and will post up dates, the intention is to work on the Williams Wonder time delay, thinking it could be useful tool for other autos ...aiming for my super auto via the WW

We wait an see

Wikileaf: William's Wonder Marijuana Strain Information

ShortStuff no.1 - Shortstuff Seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
sounds like the lowrider auto I tried years ago bloody waste of time that was for a 6 inch stem with a tiny
bud at the top :cautious:
But good luck vostok you may create something decent (y)

vostok

Blooming
User ID
sounds like the lowrider auto I tried years ago bloody waste of time that was for a 6 inch stem with a tiny
bud at the top :cautious:
But good luck vostok you may create something decent (y)
Yeah mate I think we are to grow millions of them, all the more to CS these seeds

cheers

Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom