Link your tunes here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
or

VinDeezle

⛽
Community Member
User ID
2953
Not as impressive but this was my first song I learnt on keyboard and piano
see I just learned off a ton of TAB haha. So I don't actually know how to play the guitar at all lol. I can just play a bunch of songs from muscle memory.

I know basic chords but only really at the base of the neck. I can play a bit of easy rhythm but i have a gap in-between 3 or 4 chord folk songs and I jump straight to classical gas, canon in D and Merry-go-round of life. Was a bad habit.

I'd love to be able to just join in a jam session instead of just playing the same 15-20 songs over and over again.
 

Goonie Goat

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
TSE Mod
User ID
3548
First song I learned on the guitar
Think my first song on guitar was some generic Pete Murray song lol

Not as impressive but this was my first song I learnt on keyboard and piano

Think one of the first songs I learnt to play on piano was Clocks by Coldplay.

Chopsticks was pretty easy.
Midnight Sonata got halfway through and gave up lol.

My issue is being self taught I play it like it's a guitar haha, so I like mashing keys playing system of a down chop suey etc.
 
Top Bottom