Durban poison

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hang on wasn't @Old fox growing Durban Poison over on OS?
Round-up turned it hermie.
But he's here asking if anyone here has grown it. 🤔

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I remember people talking about Durban Poison when I was a teenager to early 20's usually in the "strongest shit you'll ever smoke" type of category. Never knowingly tried it myself. Strongest shit to this day I've ever had was one paper straight ( no tobacco ) joint from this hippie gold prospecting guy who picked my girlfriend and I hitchhiking iin his Combi van in northern NSW in 1980. Ended up crashing in his van on Bribie Island and he dropped us back at the highway in the morning. Can't remember what gear he said it was unfortunately.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hang on wasn't @Old fox growing Durban Poison over on OS?
Round-up turned it hermie.
But he's here asking if anyone here has grown it. 🤔
Osa was still around in 2020( maybe on life support) . It was( I think) the same year I grew it. I was on both osa and TSE, like many of us were at the time.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Osa was still around in 2020( maybe on life support) . It was( I think) the same year I grew it. I was on both osa and TSE, like many of us were at the time.
This thread starts in August so you grew em into 2021 on an old forum but posted nothing here about them after this thread? Seems a little strange.
Can you link the grown thread here as I'm interested to look at the plants and the state of them. I've looked at OS but can't find it.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
This thread starts in August so you grew em into 2021 on an old forum but posted nothing here about them after this thread? Seems a little strange.
Can you link the grown thread here as I'm interested to look at the plants and the state of them. I've looked at OS but can't find it.
Just because you can't find the thread, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
When OS started up again I couldn’t find half of my threads,
So it’s not surprising to me if other threads got lost there.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Go look for mine then coz I spent a while searching old stuff to find them ,,only found a few.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
When OS started up again I couldn’t find half of my threads,
So it’s not surprising to me if other threads got lost there.

Definitely.

Same here.

@Porky can you find all your old threads on there, now you have access yourself? I recall you asking me to download some pics on one occassion when this site was in its infancy.

I cant remember much of the crap I posted there, but I do recall the links I had in my sig. one of them in particular as I stole the name from another forum I frequented.. lol. it may have even been my one off Auto grow.

The thread title was "The Goat Report".

Anyhow. I cant find it searching. so I welcome all the detectives here to have a go of finding it for me.

this is the search request I used on google: site:eek:zstoners.com "Goat report"

nothing. unless there is some sort of thread/IP ban going on.

I feel the owner of OSA got a bit pissed off and randomly deleted threads linked or mentioned here....

My auto grow was fucking epic.... guess I cant prove that now.. lol

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Think that’s where the saying Auto God originated or at least thrown around so u always got that (y)

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Definitely.

Same here.

@Porky can you find all your old threads on there, now you have access yourself? I recall you asking me to download some pics on one occassion when this site was in its infancy.

I cant remember much of the crap I posted there, but I do recall the links I had in my sig. one of them in particular as I stole the name from another forum I frequented.. lol. it may have even been my one off Auto grow.

The thread title was "The Goat Report".

Anyhow. I cant find it searching. so I welcome all the detectives here to have a go of finding it for me.

this is the search request I used on google: site:eek:zstoners.com "Goat report"

nothing. unless there is some sort of thread/IP ban going on.

I feel the owner of OSA got a bit pissed off and randomly deleted threads linked or mentioned here....

My auto grow was fucking epic.... guess I cant prove that now.. lol
Still there -> https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/63167-the-goat-report-sweet-seeds-autos/

+ https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/album/1309-goat-report-images/

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
interesting.

when I click that link I cannot view it as I am not registered.

explains my search incompetence... was kinda hoping it would be gone. lol

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Nah I was unworthy back then (I do remember but) a few was growing them back then I had just caught the bug

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fark just had a squizz a few names ringing bells
All your stuff is still there BG
Very interesting

Top Bottom