Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Sugar what ,makes the nitrogen in soil any different to nitrogen in hydro solutions ?
Hydro isn't chemicals , honestly , is exactly the same just in a different form

is it registered stuff organic? anyway, it is always something preferable to go for in quality grows

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Okay on the Mars hydro LED booklet says hang the light for seedlings at 24 inches

Go higher imo, if its too far they just get lanky and you can bring it down. Dont trust the directions like the directions on the nute bottles start at half strength and work from there.

All in all like watering and feeding - it is easier to correct under feeding or under watering then over feeding and over watering. I would apply the same to lighting

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Whats the ventilation in the roof? I would just house the filter in the tent and run it out to your AC infinity mounted on one of those shelves
The Ventilation from the roof will be the intake vent the Ac infinity and carbon filter sit inside the tent

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Have you considered how you are gonna handle summer days when outside temps are 30+ and your garage heats up? Is it air conned in there?

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
The Ventilation from the roof will be the intake vent the Ac infinity and carbon filter sit inside the tent
yeah i dont think you will need an intake you will have negative pressure from the outtake so it will be passivley drawing in fresh air from the outside.

You would only need this if you had a fully sealed environment, my 2 cents anyway

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Sugar what ,makes the nitrogen in soil any different to nitrogen in hydro solutions ?
Hydro isn't chemicals , honestly , is exactly the same just in a different form
I agree with Micmac in that The word chemical gets misused when discussing Hydro and Growing
its MINERALS not Chemicals that you are Using the difference Is HUGE
and they simply add chelating materials and stabilisers so that the Minerals can be kept in solution form and available to the Plant at all times providing the ph is within the optimum range

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
I agree with Micmac in that The word chemical gets misused when discussing Hydro and Growing
its MINERALS not Chemicals that you are Using the difference Is HUGE
and they simply add chelating materials and stabilisers so that the Minerals can be kept in solution form and available to the Plant at all times providing the ph is within the optimum range
Yeah i agree to an extent though would the uptake not be different when using salts vs naturally available N within soil from microbes? if we talking say organic soil vs hydro

Though i guess we are talking both 'organic' and 'non-organic' bottles

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
like Frank says The Plant doesnt know the difference as long as its getting what it needs
it could be Homebrand or Top shelf Whiskey , Once its mixed with Coke.......... Tastes like Whiskey and Cola

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
But if I don’t have any air intake the Ac infinity creates so much negative pressure the tent is full on sucked right in

Reactions: HGO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Go higher imo, if its too far they just get lanky and you can bring it down. Dont trust the directions like the directions on the nute bottles start at half strength and work from there.

All in all like watering and feeding - it is easier to correct under feeding or under watering then over feeding and over watering. I would apply the same to lighting
I don’t think watering will be a problem in rdwc mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom