Home
Forums
New posts
What's new
Featured content
New posts
Latest activity
News
Contact Us
Log in
Register
What's new
Featured content
New posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Home
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Latest activity
What's new
Featured content
New posts
Latest activity
hungry_skunk
replied to the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
.
when I spoke to him a couple months ago he said he was packing up shop :( I think I got the last of his beans - Catarpillar, Mothra...
Yesterday at 6:42 PM
v3k
replied to the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
.
heard from gurt recently? im having trouble getting onto anyone
Yesterday at 6:34 PM
v3k
reacted to
hungry_skunk's post
in the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
with
Like
.
thank you! I have "Catarpillar" (silver skunk IBL x "krank diesel") from Gurt currently drying which went 14 weeks/98 days. fingers...
Yesterday at 6:34 PM
hungry_skunk
replied to the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
.
thank you! I have "Catarpillar" (silver skunk IBL x "krank diesel") from Gurt currently drying which went 14 weeks/98 days. fingers...
Yesterday at 6:33 PM
hungry_skunk
reacted to
v3k's post
in the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
with
Wow
.
worth trying a good 100+ day sativa i say, wally duck is your guy
Yesterday at 6:30 PM
v3k
replied to the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
.
worth trying a good 100+ day sativa i say, wally duck is your guy
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
hungry_skunk
posted the thread
Hungriest sativa you've ever smoked?
in
General Q&A
.
hey all, I'd love to hear about your experiences with old-school sativas that make you hungry. this effect is usually an afterthought or...
Yesterday at 6:04 PM
hungry_skunk
reacted to
Roo's post
in the thread
hi! I'm sick of commercial cultivars
with
Love
.
Welcome mate, I’m sure you will get more than a few suggestions 👍
Yesterday at 5:24 PM
Home
What's new
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top
Bottom