Yellow Leaf, possible leaf fungus or something else

User ID
Nimbin is 1.84 meters and in 50L pot (real volume of pot is 46L at the brim). I am thinking for both girls true volume is 42L

Grinspoon, is big 1.95metres and a 1cm from the top of the room lol i will be screwed if she grows mere, will them dump her in the ensuite balcony as roof space is higher, but natural light is more cut off

P1360004.JPG

Flushed her about 3 days ago 4 x 10L watering cans.
What i have done is treated leaves with epsom salt with insecticdal soap to kill spider mite and other pet,plus help stick the salts better to leaves

Worrying are some of the blotches on the other girls looks a bit like Leap Setptia(cant spell it- the yellow spot fungus). Leaf curling all over her.

I am think the flush took out the nutes, - so will give the girls tiny layer of searles compost, eps salt, pk, tiny amont of N maybe also... and hope for speedy recovery and hope some leaves will come good, maybe tomorrow now, bit late now.

Should i treat them with the copper fungical ( kinda heavy stuff, cant get it on the buds, so would have to paint it on, or eco fungidal

P1350983.JPG
P1350756.JPG

leaffungi.jpg
P1350995.JPG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Imo height is going to a issue if you I u don't address it somehow

The fungus , air circulation and flow need to improved

Cut off affected

Humidity in roof space , don't know how you will address that
Thank you SisterMaryElephant. This the girls rest place, and if raining, usually out on the grow cart with their secure stealthy netting but its hight is about 2.4metre so they could exceed that, but she has stopped and is filling out. If she grows more i got more space in the ensuite area, i have a fan for them at night

You think i should treat the leaves with the fungicide just incase its that bad yellow spot thing.

User ID
Donnt know if there's anything like that

Best thing I know is change environment,,
Been relatlvely wet summer here much like old. I left the big girls out at night as they are going by natural light. once they starting to fill out a bit in the bud area i bring them under as the dews are heavy, so had tmes ihad a bit of dew on the leaves. I need a better set up for the larger plants with them blooming by natural light, had plan for down back

vostok

Blooming
User ID
why the differing volumes for just the one pot/bucket...? 50L is 50L???

IMO flushing before harvest is a myth

I'd be securing you plant with Neem Oil ..to prevent any fungi getting a toe hold

cheers

Top Bottom