WTF is this little cunt

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Fucking cunt bugs...
That's why I've gone to coir from soil...

Maybe an adult thrip.?
If so... wip out the DE and sprinkle like fuck... cus the babies be on the way...

Just try not to get too much in your filter...turn fan off and let DE settle if you can...

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fucking cunt bugs...
That's why I've gone to coir from soil...
There in coco do you dust the plants? Or just the floor? I've got a huge bucket of DE, I'm at about week 5 flower will it effect taste? Never had a thrip problem before it's always fungas gnats I'm battling I've finally smacked those fuckers now these

Last edited:

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I just worked out why I've got them all of a sudden. My mate is a tree lopper and he came over a couple times after work while I was away to move the lights up. I Bet the cunt was covered in the fuckers one of those days

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i would've said thrips as well

never heard of a growing medium being a cause or protection against pest pressure
imo plant health could def be a cause or protection against pest pressure though

any person or pet can bring pests into your grow room

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just found this shit at bunnings anyone know anything about it? It's a mineral that kills thrips. Assuming because it's a clay I could use it on bud? You mix it with water and spray. I'm assuming I could do the controversial bud wash at harvest and wash it off as it's not systemic?

Attachments

• 20240530_123928.jpg
    20240530_123928.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 3

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Last time I heard of that clay an ex was prescribed it mixed with opiates to aid constipation šŸ¤­. I used to love a nip b4 bed, technicolour dreams šŸ¤Ŗ
Never used but spraying a clay film on your buds does not compute for me.
See attached pic, says before infestation?A8732C07-81E6-4DF6-B009-F660F33ADFC4.png

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I need a quick fix I just got from NZ for work for16 days on Sunday I have to go to mlb for 5 nights. This grow will be done 50% remotely. I'm just gunna pull the leaves that I can see with them on drop them in hot water. Sprinkle som more DE on the pots and hit them with green cleaner. Even though it says you can spray up to harvest I never like to. I will use the controversial bud washing technique when I harvest

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Not sure if you will taste DE on buds... I have done it and didn't taste anything but others may be more fussy...
If your 5 weeks into flower I wouldn't worry... Dust the next batch..
Takes them awhile to breed up and do enough leaf damage.

Dusting the floor probabaly wise aswell but they mostly on leaves...
Just dusting top side is sufficient..

I use a juice bottle with the mouth piece on it....
Put a little DE in it and squeeze repeatedly...
Vaporises the DE into the air pretty well... then all settles on plants...
They will slowly fuck off over a week or two...
Just leave it on once you Dust them...

Reactions: SAW

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
PS... I don't,t mean squirt DE directly out of juice bottle...
Just having some in bottom of bottle and squeezing is enough to stir up DE and get a fine mist coming out....
It will make sense once you do it...
The DE I have is really fine food grade..

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
PS... I don't,t mean squirt DE directly out of juice bottle...
Just having some in bottom of bottle and squeezing is enough to stir up DE and get a fine mist coming out....
It will make sense once you do it...
The DE I have is really fine food grade..
Yeah I know what you mean just make it like smoke, the side that's 5 weeks I'm not to worried about it's the other side it's at about 3.5 weeks

Top Bottom