Wtf happened to all of Aussie Baked Beans Stock

LongbottomLeaf

Germinating
User ID
Was looking at Aussie Baked Beans just before and noticed pretty much all stock has been taken down, does anybody have any news on this?
Was about to buy my beans for this summers outdoor :cautious:
Cheers
LL

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I got blocked from their FB group for question their profit on their bullshit auctions last year, met the bloke at the Canna expo too! Even give me some seeds! grew some of their autos once... but yeah fuk em! 😃... still abit salty bout it 😄

LongbottomLeaf

Germinating
User ID
I got blocked from their FB group for question their profit on their bullshit auctions last year, met the bloke at the Canna expo too! Even give me some seeds! grew some of their autos once... but yeah fuk em! 😃... still abit salty bout it 😄
Just sucks they were the only aussie vendor that sells overseas breeder genetics all the other local sellers only pedal 'instagram growers' and no-name breeders

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Just sucks they were the only aussie vendor that sells overseas breeder genetics all the other local sellers only pedal 'instagram growers' and no-name breeders

Probably sold out and waiting for re stock, seed market must be red hot here thanks to Beijing fucking everything up.

Top Bottom