Wiliam

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fucking hell , the family that looks like they murdered that little boy and spent the last 7yrs blaming and ruining others lives with acquisatiions will go down in history as maybe the worst family in Australia

How the fuck did they pull this off so for long

Scumbags

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Fucking hell , the family that looks like they murdered that little boy and spent the last 7yrs blaming and ruining others lives with acquisatiions will go down in history as maybe the worst family in Australia

How the fuck did they pull this off so for long

Scumbags
Have there been some new major developments in the last 12 hours?

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
@Micmac aka sistermary Do you have good links I can watch?

There's people from all sides accusing cops of fucking the investigation up, family being accused, new witnesses, etc. It's a shit show so any reliable sources would be awesome, if you have them.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Cheers, bud. I'll have a look around and see what I can find.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
They did say that a conclusion to the disappearance of William was imminent

They arrested his step mother for assault on other child ,foster grandmother died in March, maybe she couldn't keep the secret anymore

Either way this is out of the blue and definitely targeted searches

If you look closely at the shots showing blood under the light , there were plenty of areas showing nice and bright , you could also see it on the soil samples IMO

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
They did say that a conclusion to the disappearance of William was imminent

They arrested his step mother for assault on other child ,foster grandmother died in March, maybe she couldn't keep the secret anymore

Either way this is out of the blue and definitely targeted searches

If you look closely at the shots showing blood under the light , there were plenty of areas showing nice and bright , you could also see it on the soil samples IMO
Cheers, I'll have a look at it.

I've been listening and watching interrogations of the parents of Takoda Collins lately, especially Al McLean. (I won't link it, it's fucking disgusting).

The things that some people will do to their own children is far worse than any horror movie we've seen. There's some horrific people out there, but seeing them act nonchalantly while knowing what they did and being questioned by detectives, is up there with the likes of Dahmer and Kemper.

Only a small minority can behave like that while knowing what they did.

I suppose this is why it intrigues me as to what happened to Willy T.

Top Bottom