Wild Dagga/ Lions Tail

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I use both dried Lion's Tail flower and Dried Motherwort flower heads as tinctures because I can't and don't smoke.
The Lion's tail tincture calms me down and tastes better than the Motherwort. The tincture is a pretty orange color regardless of strength.
The Motherwort tincture is epic for period cramps and PMT. <- probs the single biggest reason why I'm not doing hard time for homicide. VERY Extremely bitter tincture. I get a spoon full of jam ready to take after the tincture to get the taste out of my mouth.

I use 80 proof vodka....pack a clean glass jar with dried herb, pour in the vodka till it's almost at the top of the jar and stir it with a chopstick..the herb will become hydrated and you can add more vodka..keep doing this until the jar is completely full. The herb has to be under the vodka or it'll mold.
Cap the jar tightly and store in a dark cupboard for 6 weeks and shake it when you remember.
I don't bother to strain the liquid out of the herb when it's 'finished'....and as the vodka level drops in the jar I just top it off with new vodka and give it a shake, cap it and put it back in the cupboard.

Because of my many and varied issues I don't flaff about and jump straight into beast mode and take 10mls at a hit when things start to escalate.
The calm ..it dials you down from an 11 to a 5 and you don't get a buzz....the angst just melts away gently.

I can't grow Motherwort here..trust me I've tried.
It's too hot and the seeds are on a difficulty scale of 1000 to germinate.
I buy dried organic Motherwort flowers from Mudbrick cottage herbs and their prices are extremely good.
I brought two Motherwort plants from them and they lost the will to live the second I opened the parcel.
The plants with the postage cost me over $45...so I threw up my hands and now I just buy the dried herb and call it good.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I buy my pure Lion's tail petals to make my tincture from this guy.
Always throws in a freebie.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I buy my pure Lion's tail petals to make my tincture from this guy.
Always throws in a freebie.
Thanks for the input. Tincture is something I plan on doing in the future.

I too have tried and failed with motherwort.

I bought the wild dagga flowers along with seeds of both from that guy too.
Chucked in sun opener and Cali… dream herb seeds too.

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Ya learn new shit every day hey!! Thanks for the mad info guys it's always good to see people doing your not so mainstream plants and shrooms..to have a couple of gold tops now wouldn't that be nice..damn nice ☮️ last trip was like 20yrs ago in of all places Nimbin, I lived in a little end of the road place near Whian whian state forest. Hippy tripping days ☮️👍

Top Bottom