Who loves a good celebrity crash n burn?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Gay rappey all the victims are male lol
I know right, they actually charged him with something along the lines of 'Forcing an individual to carry out an act of penetration on another!
Those weren't the exact words but it sounded very much like to me that he forced some poor dude to fuck him!
Jeez man that's fucked up Lol

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I won't deny just how,, wait a minute I'll start again.

I absolutely and thoroughly enjoyed watching that smug prick from channel 7 Andrew O'Keefe go down in a ball of flames after he assaulted that chick coz he was high on meth.

Get off the crack keefy!

And watching the footage of the paddy wagon drive away, rocking from side to side with keefy in the back screaming obscenities was a bit of fun too.

Bye bitch! Off to rehab you go haha!

And the best part police charged him with possession of 1 gram of cannabis!!

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
I know right, they actually charged him with something along the lines of 'Forcing an individual to carry out an act of penetration on another!
Those weren't the exact words but it sounded very much like to me that he forced some poor dude to fuck him!
Jeez man that's fucked up Lol
What a bunch of crap how do you force someone to get aroused.
Used to like Spacey.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
What a bunch of crap how do you force someone to get aroused.
Used to like Spacey.
I'm not exactly sure mate but apparently he was charged with doing just that.

Yeh I didn't mind him as an actor but obviously in real life he has a few issues to sort out.

Don't we all haha

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Just some of the celebrity stuff you here seems controversial.
Michael Jackson for instance what a weirdo.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Just some of the celebrity stuff you here seems controversial.
Michael Jackson for instance what a weirdo.
Honestly with Michael Jackson I'll bet 90% of that was bullshit Even that documentary they did When they looked into the events They happened in places that had yet to be built and shit like that It was factually incorrect And he was never convicted of anything It just kind of became funny to make jokes about him at some point I've done it myself

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Looking back now poor old wacko jacko probably suffered ptsd from when his head caught fire
during the making of a pepsi ad .... Obviously the moral of the story is
Drink coke it's safer

Abnormal÷curiosity

Vegetating
User ID
I think most celebrities have been into so e shit I wonder tho wjat the math says all the celebrities 🤔 then all the celebrities thst have been caught like idk I net it's like 2 out of three or sone shit people in general tho I think everyone is fucked to some degree

Top Bottom