Who are these members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I've noticed new members here that seem to come in pairs with similar names, no posts and check out 'unknown page'...who are they and what are they looking at?

who.png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
There's more than these ones hanging around here too in the unknown page, whatever info that contains.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Well I wasn't sure but thought maybe they are people Billy got in here to keep an eye on the place during off peak times when we are usually asleep or something like that

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It's a forum, there is shit loads of information on here that would be useful to varying degrees to different people, like lets not mention the enemy number 1 and number 2 but the reality is they could be anyone and we could even personally know them. That's the most paranoid thing in this day and age.
Act like your always on camera and you wont have to worry :)

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What do you mean act , these days you on camera's from the time you leave till you get home

Neighbours catch you on their camera's soon as you leave your driveway, shops , malls , atm , even on the road in your car
I'll reword it, always assume what you are doing is being "filmed". wait until the next few generations come up, they will have literally an everyday archive of what the previous generations were thinking and doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom