Which health funds currently offer rebates for medical cannabis?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I haven't found an insurance company who does, but I'd be very interested if there is one! I can say AHM and Medibank do not. Too busy spilling my data on the net to consider reasonable coverage!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Funnily enough, when i did pick a script some time back from a Chemist. The lady that served me did ask if i had private health insurance i could claim a rebate on it.

So, Von. That might be a question to put to a Pharmacist next time. They might know of some that offer the rebate.

Other than that, and if you reside in QLD. There is some scheme that is/was running at Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital where if you got onto their program you could get your scripts sorted through them at consession prices. But from memory it might only be Oil's, etc.. I doubt they'd do dry flower.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I haven't found an insurance company who does, but I'd be very interested if there is one! I can say AHM and Medibank do not. Too busy spilling my data on the net to consider reasonable coverage!
Medibank give me a rebate
Same with any scripts
But it runs out fast.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Brace yourself, mate. Within the next decade or two we'll be like the USA is now. Or a similar system..
Only if fucking idiots vote the Coalition in again!!
They systematically defunded it over the last 3 terms and the terms they were in power before that!!
That is why it's fucked read the article its all in there and its fact!! Like I've said in other threads I hope the people who continually voted for them suffer because of their vote!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Brace yourself, mate. Within the next decade or two we'll be like the USA is now. Or a similar system..
Well with the Potato leading the parasites it's probably more like 20 years!!
Here's how Labor will attempt to fix the destruction of our once world leading healthcare system!!

If Labor have the spine to stand up to large multinationals and reform the tax system and tax them at 30c in the dollar like they should be taxed. Or as David Pocock said this could be paid for 250 times over by the just the stage 3 tax cuts for the wealthy which will cost the government $250 billion over 10 years

Indy

Misfit
User ID
LOL, it doesn't matter who brings it in. The country just simply can't sustain a free public health system, the system is broken in every State to the point no amount of money can fix it, it needs to be completely overhauled to get it functioning again as it should.

Good luck with your Labor crusade though, mate. I'm not buying into that one. 😄

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
LOL, it doesn't matter who brings it in. The country just simply can't sustain a free public health system, the system is broken in every State to the point no amount of money can fix it, it needs to be completely overhauled to get it functioning again as it should.

Good luck with your Labor crusade though, mate. I'm not buying into that one. 😄
Yeah mate I can only hope that Labor does what it says but I definitely won't be holding me breath! 🤣
We could easily afford it if tax laws were reformed!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, just wish it was only a issue that could be sorted with proper funding alone.

Top Bottom