When should I add PK booster?

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
So seeing as they’ve began budding when should I add the professors nutrients Flower booster ( PK booster ) I ordered it the other day as I realised I don’t have any but it’ll be here in a few days, should I add it as soon as I get it as it’s been budding for around 2 and a half weeks and about to stop the stretch i believe

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Less is more mate, u probably don’t need the booster imo, I’ve seen very nice weed just using veg and flower nutes.

It’s pretty easy to fuck it up, trying to over do it, your plants look good they are definitely not hungry atm so I rekon keep doing what ya doin.

D

Deleted member cpr

I think professors use one set of a and b for both flower and veg and adding the pk gives it more of a bloom npk ratio? I think that's how that line works.

I skip the pk booster but my A and B nutes are for bloom, already have plenty of PK.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'm with the boys , they autos i wouldn't be doing anything that could potentially slow them down

If they going good keep the it simple and keep doing what your doing

I don't change to bloom nutrients until 2 or 3 weeks after they show white hairs , while they stretching i treat them like still in veg

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
FWIW I am using the Professors range for the first time, in coco.

Coopers description above is spot on.

I decided to keep it simple, as advised by Cooper and others, and am thrilled with the results thus far.

I was worried that I'd just complicate things, as using a PK booster means you have to lower the A and B strength to compensate for the PK.

As I have seen no reason to check my PH or EC run off as everything ticks along nicely, something I thought I'd have to do.

Its that simplicity that tells me to leave shit alone. The buds I have smell and look fantastic to this noob.

Why fix it if its not broke was my mantra.

2c.

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Thanks guys, I guess I’ll let the ph sit in the shelf for a while before I use it.

also has anyone been on Drgreenthums.com? My partner ordered me some dry amendments last week, it’s a bud and bloom, and a go and grow combo of drys , dunno how it goes I haven’t found any reviews on it yet, so I guess I’ll pop a seed in for a soil grow or coco grow soon and test it out

Top Bottom