What are you smoking?

Beil

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Missus wasn't high enough for a child free night. So an extra single skin "nightcap" after a 2x king skins before we go and watch a movie.
JHxSJ with WHxWH kief.
No tobacco in the mix as it happens this time - the bit by the roach, it tastes like shit there so I'm not wasting weed, she can just put it out lol.
20240601_192714.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Purple haze auto pulled last night as Im running out of weed haha. A wee bit early tho. That cola has been drying in me PC case overnight as I'm a fiend.
IMG_20240618_092650.jpg
Some parts of the plant look way different too
IMG_20240616_211718.jpg

Last edited:

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I struggle with some peoples terp smells, but yours hit a spot, not a good one. The 🦨 took my baby, to paraphrase Lindy.
Add me to the list of strange Terp descriptions lol. My nose leads me to some bizarre conclusions.

snapper

Blooming
User ID
I got the method from another site. Google search Tangwena Cob.
Below is an extract.

"before sealing them in a vac bag I get the sweat started by wrapping the cobs loosely in a plastic bag in a warm/hot location, you should see the perspiration on the inside of the plastic bag and the cobs should feel wet/moist on the outside. Then vac seal the cobs in the vac bag.
I leave the cobs in the vac bag for between 1 and 3 weeks to sweat. When opened the smell should be a strong sickly sweet smell if the sweat was successful.
Then remove them and let them air dry in a cool dark place.
By the end of a week the outer skin is dry and stiff. The buds inside will have amalgamated to form a stick. This can then be stored for years in the usual way. The buds inside will need to be carved off and broken into rocks to be smoked the usual way.
The buds need to be dried to just dry on the outside but moist on the inside before compacting in the cob.

Tip: Once the cobs are cured dry them but not fully, so they are slightly moist in the centre, then store ina jar or vac seal them for long term storage. If you fully dry the cobs it stops any further curing. I have cobs vac sealed over 3 years old and they are still as good if not better than when first dried."

"You need a Yogurt maker , crockpot on minimum or any other regulated heat source heat mat ect
You make you cob as normal and vacuum seal it. I have used buds as fresh as 24hr after harvest through to smoke able dried.
Then put the sealed cob into the yogurt maker for between 6 and 24hrs at 40c. You can go up to 60c or possibly even more but fermentation will be quicker.
Then remove the cob which will be wet and dry it to about 80% dry
Next re vacuum seal the semi dry cob for a month to further cold cure at 30c or room temp
After a month remove and dry to smoke able consistency
You can smoke it now but it will be very stony, if you reseal it for a further 2 months to age at room temp it will be the most potent and very clear.
You can vary the time in the yogurt maker even 48hrs is ok but the longer you sweat it for the darker the result. Darker cobs tend to be more narcotic but still very trippy
You can also vary the moisture content of the buds going into the cob in the first place to give differing results.
Its as simple as that and works every time as long as its vacuum sealed you will not get mold."

Top Bottom