Weather maps look like vomit!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Look up friends!ABC weather man Nate practically admitted the other morning they don't know what the fuck is happening next with the weather.
Talking to local co op the other day she said everyone in district complaining their chooks have stopped laying!
Including me- I had 80 layers and got down to 3 eggs a day.
Research says essentially besides a moult,they stop laying through lack of Sunlight!
Look up!everyday all sky.20220526_091346.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
all sorts of strange and unseasonal things happening over here too like
spring flowering fruit trees throwing out buds now before winter even hits

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, my citrus have just finished up. usually they'd be another month or so away.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Look up friends!ABC weather man Nate practically admitted the other morning they don't know what the fuck is happening next with the weather.
Talking to local co op the other day she said everyone in district complaining their chooks have stopped laying!
Research says essentially besides a moult,they stop laying through lack of Sunlight!
Look up!everyday all sky.View attachment 24199

Could be an easy fix with that..
chuck a led in ,,,,chooks are dumb and they might think there are now two suns ,,they might even give you double yolkers .lol.

jokes aside that is a bit fucked,,,with the weather playing up.
but don’t battery hens have lights on and off schedules ,,they are in sheds all the time..?

Seeding clouds used to be pretty rare but nowadays many companies around the word are doing it ,,,make it rain here but over there gets less than it normally would …..I reckon there has to be the butterfly effect happening from it ,,,possibly on a small scale at the moment but if they keep at it and no doubt they will ,,then things could get worse..

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Feels like everything is collapsing, including society. :p

Climate change is fake news though. The birds and Bees dont know what the fuck is going on anymore :oops:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah looks like they slightly miss calculated leap yrs

Seems like the seasons are a little bit early for a long time

Wouldn't the middle of summer be on the longest day of yr , that would make the seasons way out of whack

Bongonaussie

Germinating
User ID
Yeah totally agree about the chooks mate. I got 25 odd chooks atm and I'm lucky to get 1 egg a day

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Could be an easy fix with that..
chuck a led in ,,,,chooks are dumb and they might think there are now two suns ,,they might even give you double yolkers .lol.

jokes aside that is a bit fucked,,,with the weather playing up.
but don’t battery hens have lights on and off schedules ,,they are in sheds all the time..?

Seeding clouds used to be pretty rare but nowadays many companies around the word are doing it ,,,make it rain here but over there gets less than it normally would …..I reckon there has to be the butterfly effect happening from it ,,,possibly on a small scale at the moment but if they keep at it and no doubt they will ,,then things could get worse..
Chooks free range,movable electric chook fences👍

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yep lack of sunlight. If they’re in a coop throw a light in there and it’ll help. For meat birds that you want to put weight on quick give them plenty of feed, water, heat and 24hrs of light. Broilers go from chick to fill table bird in less than 12 weeks because of 24hr lights in the sheds

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Your right supplementary lighting is the go.
In my case not financially viable.
So flock has been culled😣here's this morning's action.
Second shot shows how trails disperse into thin veil that completely covers sky!
I'm not suggesting anything , just showing what I see.google says solar shield.20220527_073841.jpg

Top Bottom