VPD

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Bear777

Vegetating
User ID
I didn't realize that an organic soil indoor grow would be so different in watering. Looks like I will be in for challenge choosing this way to go for my first indoor. I've been doing regular gardening outside organically, so I was going to try this indoor. Will be lots to learn I'm sure as I go, and I can understand how a soiless could be easier indoors from what's been said

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I didn't realize that an organic soil indoor grow would be so different in watering. Looks like I will be in for challenge choosing this way to go for my first indoor. I've been doing regular gardening outside organically, so I was going to try this indoor. Will be lots to learn I'm sure as I go, and I can understand how a soiless could be easier indoors from what's been said
There are definitely pros and cons. Pros for me are that the current lot above haven't been fed anything supplemental yet, and I haven't had to check pH or Ec for a long time, just straight out the tap for a while (normally 6-8wks) I'm about to start feeding some massive bloom weekly though.

Cons so far is that I can't go as long without watering with my current mixes without tip/margin burn (mimics a K deficiency) and if I overdo the feed early on I can't remove it and have to just ride it out with the Ill effects that follow. I'm pretty sure the mix I transplanted the last plant into during flower was a bit nitro hot, be that's what kicked off the clawed leaves and foxtails.

Top Bottom