Victoria legalisation

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Dream on, your taking about the nanny state of Victoria never going to happen!
Seen a video of Buckingham ( Cannabis party) giving a speech to Vic parliament. Reps from main parties sitting behind him are turned side on, and either talking to each other, or on their phones. Total lack of respect for the cannabis issue from the 2 main parties. They obviously don't have a sick relative, to experience any potential benefits of cannabis or other useful medicines. Ignorant, old white men with blinkered views and blinded by rhetoric don't represent the people. They represent their party and themselves. That's why I'll never vote Labour or Liberal. They have both lost the plot. Look at Albo federally..... and the wasted time and money on the voice referendum. Over 1 million tga approvals for medicinal cannabis in Aus to date, and these Muppets are ignorant, that cannabis is even an issue. Wishing they continue to lose votes to independents, as they don't deserve our taxpayer funding. They misuse our funds policing cannabis.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I have no interest in politics really, they only serve themselves and their party not the Australian public as you said.

Decriminalized would be good enough imagine how highly regulated it would be if it was legal, would be the same as the ACT you can have four plants per household but no more than 50 grams of flour.

I guess autos would be very popular, the red tape and hoops you have to jump through in this country is absolutely fucked up all these government agencies that do sweet fuck all, vic roads don’t even issue VIN numbers anymore that’s been handballes to the department of the arts 😂

Tax payers carry a lot of dead weight in this country it’s a fucking bad joke, mass homelessness but they can spend millions on the voice Campaign which is only an advisory body. Fuck the lot of them, they are all a pack of useless cunts 🤣

t0rMeNtIuM

Germinating
User ID
Seen a video of Buckingham ( Cannabis party) giving a speech to Vic parliament. Reps from main parties sitting behind him are turned side on, and either talking to each other, or on their phones. Total lack of respect for the cannabis issue from the 2 main parties. They obviously don't have a sick relative, to experience any potential benefits of cannabis or other useful medicines. Ignorant, old white men with blinkered views and blinded by rhetoric don't represent the people. They represent their party and themselves. That's why I'll never vote Labour or Liberal. They have both lost the plot. Look at Albo federally..... and the wasted time and money on the voice referendum. Over 1 million tga approvals for medicinal cannabis in Aus to date, and these Muppets are ignorant, that cannabis is even an issue. Wishing they continue to lose votes to independents, as they don't deserve our taxpayer funding. They misuse our funds policing cannabis.
Problem 8s those independents end up giving there votes to one of the 2 major party's anyway

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
New idea
No majority parliament
Must have 25% labor
25% lib
25% greens
25% all other.

Or maybe 33% labor
33% lib
33% greens/ other.

That way all MPs actually have to compromise and work together to run our country.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’ve also been reading about wealth caps

Once you earn over certain amount then 100% of those earnings above are taxed. But obviously this is a huge amount to earn so really only affects the super rich who will still be rich after tax

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
New idea
No majority parliament
Must have 25% labor
25% lib
25% greens
25% all other.

Or maybe 33% labor
33% lib
33% greens/ other.

That way all MPs actually have to compromise and work together to run our country.
I’ve also been reading about wealth caps

Once you earn over certain amount then 100% of those earnings above are taxed. But obviously this is a huge amount to earn so really only affects the super rich who will still be rich after tax
Both very decent ideas mate!!
I'd cap it at a billion a year!! Anything over goes back to the people!!
Fuck who needs more than 19 million dollars a week for fuck sake!!

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Both very decent ideas mate!!
I'd cap it at a billion a year!! Anything over goes back to the people!!
Fuck who needs more than 19 million dollars a week for fuck sake!!
Even 5mil is enough ffs.

I’ve had people argue that wealth caps will then drive a lack of work ethic if you can’t earn anymore. But I disagree

If you have earnt your max before tax. You can then enjoy your money and play instead of work. Spend your money and have fun.
It could lead to better work/life balance across so many industries. Increase tourism jobs and even other skilled jobs as more people will be on leave.
No money 9-5 five days weeks.

I have given this so much thought hey.

benn0

Baked
User ID
New idea
No majority parliament
Must have 25% labor
25% lib
25% greens
25% all other.

Or maybe 33% labor
33% lib
33% greens/ other.

fairly certain the french tried this during the french revolution or just before and ended horribly lol

Top Bottom