Vertical grow.

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
I seen someone doing vertical grow, on another forum. And was wondering how it is done.

Then today I found this

Is this kinda what is used? I know I upset someone by saying I would like to grow the ABC type strain in my front yard for shits and gigs, but I reckon I could get away growing some in the backyard with this kit. Ok, flame on.

Also there was talk of a bine type plant. Which I think would work well in this and around it.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

I bloom vertically, sort of. I grow tall plants around my lights rather than growing under the lights. My girls veg in the normal, light on top manner but I don't see why you couldn't do it vertically.

20200411_183331.jpg

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
I bloom vertically, sort of. I grow tall plants around my lights rather than growing under the lights. My girls veg in the normal, light on top manner but I don't see why you couldn't do it vertically.

View attachment 790
I am just trying to think of ways to maximise the space usage. Also looked pretty cool on the few pics i looked at on the net. Those nugs look pretty nice man.

D

Deleted member cpr

Yeah mate, scrog to the wall.

It's great if you have height restrictions and it's good for the old GPW with HPS. It doesn't really maximise space. For a 600 hps, I wouldn't go any smaller than a 1.5 x 1.5 room. 2x2 might be better.

My buds are starting to go pretty gnarly (IMO) at 7 weeks.

View media item 162

Attachments

• 20200417_184607.jpg
    20200417_184607.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 2
Top Bottom