Vapes

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Apologies, this is a real newbie question. Since my home brew oil is way too strong for my use and my lungs can't take smoke anymore, I thought a vape might be the answer. I need a very small dose to cut pain and help me to sleep. Will a vape work with a pinch of powdered mull or do I need to make some kind of liquid for it to work? I have never had anything to do with them.

Cheers.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Vapes are good for using small amounts of herb and making your stash last longer. Although, some people with high tolerances feel that vapes aren't strong enough. I vape daily and don't bother smoking anymore. There are vapes for flower or concentrates and some vapes do both. The flower vapes, when run on the lower temp settings, are quite gentle on the lungs. I suggest you look for vapes that allow full temperature control as opposed to a 3-5 temperature settings. You can tweak the temp until you find your own Goldilocks zone. There are many good vapes, but I personally recommend the Arizer Solo II. More expensive than some, but it has the the smoothest and most flavorful draw of the dozen or so I've owned.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yes you can put a bit of oil on some herb but once heated it may run down into the breathing holes of the vape.
Nearly all vapes come with an oil attachment which is basically a small metal container that you pour the oil in then put the container into the vape!

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Yes you can put a bit of oil on some herb but once heated it may run down into the breathing holes of the vape.
Nearly all vapes come with an oil attachment which is basically a small metal container that you pour the oil in then put the container into the vape!

Porky, my affair with oil is all but at an end. The stuff freaks me out too much. I thought just a small amount of dry herb might be less deadly.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
...might be less deadly.
I had to have a little chuckle at this. I say this because many, many years ago I took WAY TOO MUCH and lost days and found myself 1000km from where I thought I was, scary times. Kept me away from oil for long times ;). My bong pig days have long past, so that won't be happening again, but when it comes to oil 'MODERATION' is the word. 'Cos greening out on oil can be nasty.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Greening out on oil can be life changing, religion changing and one hell of a ride
Life changing cause u think ure gonna die
Religion changing 2 the point where u pray 2 any deities of power that reside in known universe 2 make it all go away [and some that don't] and when that don't work become instant atheist
And one hell of a ride cause that's where ure headed and be damned sure about it

Gotta be one of most incapacitating and shitty feeling a huminoid can experience
I know what u all saying....'bob u ferking wuse, pull ure head in and stop exaggerating', well thats ok ......until it happens 2 u
And it's such a fine line between feeling real good and talking 2 magpies
Always enjoy offering just that lil extra 2 peeps that big note about having tolerences that can't be touched and yes while being totally irresponsible on my part it's quite fun watching them pray 2 Santa about being good 4 rest of their life
Remember ppl.....don't lick that knife:sick:

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Greening out on oil can be life changing, religion changing and one hell of a ride
Life changing cause u think ure gonna die
Religion changing 2 the point where u pray 2 any deities of power that reside in known universe 2 make it all go away [and some that don't] and when that don't work become instant atheist
And one hell of a ride cause that's where ure headed and be damned sure about it

Gotta be one of most incapacitating and shitty feeling a huminoid can experience
I know what u all saying....'bob u ferking wuse, pull ure head in and stop exaggerating', well thats ok ......until it happens 2 u
And it's such a fine line between feeling real good and talking 2 magpies
Always enjoy offering just that lil extra 2 peeps that big note about having tolerences that can't be touched and yes while being totally irresponsible on my part it's quite fun watching them pray 2 Santa about being good 4 rest of their life
Remember ppl.....don't lick that knife:sick:
Bob,we need to start a Church of the Tripping Balls Santa. Sorta like a cross between Rastafarian and Hillsong with a little bit of Jim jones for those who drink the Koolaide(knife lickers for sure).

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
This is my go to set up its a concentrates vape with water bubbles option and with one match head size worth of the below concentrate is enough to make 2 men walk the line 😆
View attachment 24778View attachment 24779
This is my go to set up its a concentrates vape with water bubbles option and with one match head size worth of the below concentrate is enough to make 2 men walk the line 😆
View attachment 24778View attachment 24779
Fuck yeah let's do the trichomes dance!🕺💃

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Been looking at the utilian722 vape from Canada seems not a bad bit of kit for the money.
Looks like they'd be handy.
I like like the superheat setting.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
A match head a day?? FARK, this lot would last you a lifetime:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 24783
Aha It's not the same stuff everyone assumes it's dust it's shatter that has been warmed and whipped put in a vac chamber warmed whipped vacuumed several times to get it as clean from the BHO as possible I do it for a week . I'd make about 5 match heads out of that pile by the time I concentrated it lol

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Aha It's not the same stuff everyone assumes it's dust it's shatter that has been warmed and whipped put in a vac chamber warmed whipped vacuumed several times to get it as clean from the BHO as possible I do it for a week . I'd make about 5 match heads out of that pile by the time I concentrated it lol
Yeah that shits hectic I had some in the US years ago. Can get up to 85% THC apparently!

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Holy shit!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

I’m interested in the process if you ever have time to document it please ;)

Top Bottom