Vape "Honey" residue

cromagnonman

Germinating
User ID
Not really grow talk, but hopefully this is the right place for a question like this.

I'm quite new to vaping, dry herb vape that is not the capsule type.
Anyway I was thoroughly cleaning my vape the other day after a few weeks of usage. In the upper part of it there was a residue, something like a thick golden honey. Not just a coating along the inside, but more like somebody had dripped a couple of drops of think dark honey into the tubing.
Do any of you experienced tokers know what this is, and whether I should try collect it next time to mix in with edibles, or is it something nasty?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not really grow talk, but hopefully this is the right place for a question like this.

Anyway I was thoroughly cleaning my vape the other day after a few weeks of usage. In the upper part of it there was a residue, something like a thick golden honey. Not just a coating along the inside, but more like somebody had dripped a couple of drops of think dark honey into the tubing.
Do any of you experienced tokers know what this is, and whether I should try collect it next time to mix in with edibles, or is it something nasty?
Vapour is moisture so it left over moisture with vapourised product!
It like bong tar in the stem!!
Chuck it!

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Ditch the residue, Nasty as fuck. Just be thankful its not going into your lungs.
But you can use the already vaped product for edibles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom