unkown white specks in soil

Faaska

Germinating
User ID
Do you guys think this is white fungus? Or do you think these white specks are.bit worried first proper indoor grow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 27

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hard or soft? I don't do soil and potting mix and my eyes aren't good but kinda looks like sand from the potting mix in the photo

Faaska

Germinating
User ID
Hard or soft? I don't do soil and potting mix and my eyes aren't good but kinda looks like sand from the potting mix in the photo
I didn’t put sand in but it’s compost material might have sand that slipped in somehow thanks for the info.

Faaska

Germinating
User ID
Can you get a better photo? If you're phone has a macro setting maybe try that 🤷‍♂️.

image.jpg
I tried to get a better photo but I think you’re right it’s semi transparent so proabably sand. Got little critters in it too but they don’t hurt the plants so it’s fine.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
If it's not sand and it's moving then it's probably just soil mites. But I really can't tell from looking at the photos sorry.

Faaska

Germinating
User ID
If it's not sand and it's moving then it's probably just soil mites. But I really can't tell from looking at the photos sorry.
They’re not moving I was just worried about fungi. Thanks uhh do you also know or have a list of common weed pests in east Australia?

Top Bottom