Trusted seed banks in 2021

User ID
Okay i need your input what are the best seed banks that deliver to australia and well worth the coin spent on them
i was using seedsman for many years then i went to discount cannabis seeds but they no longer ship to australia ive also used attitude with no hick ups now here in australia theres other seed banks but they are charging double the price for seeds plus shipping
what are your fav seed banks let me know your experiences
cheers

Attachments

• 2715289B-B6C5-4233-A05F-962A3A17A8B9.jpeg
    2715289B-B6C5-4233-A05F-962A3A17A8B9.jpeg
    519.4 KB · Views: 9

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ive used seedsman a few times and never had a problem but last order from them was 2 years ago.
Attitude MSNL and The Vault ive also used with more than once also with no problems.

User ID
Hi NRW, i can vouch for attitude, as customs seem worse in QLD i twice didnt get my package then the 3rd attempt, i offered extra but the lady was like dont worry about it, sent it really stealth lol i had to feel around the product to see the imperfection, Ive used Aussie ones, while Yantra had items, they were reasonable in price, not back till April 2021 though due to covid is the message on their site.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I prefer to get direct from the breeder where possible below are the ones that will ship here and I have personally dealt with .
thelandraceteam
the real seed company
Eva Seeds
Mephisto genetics
Original sensible seeds ( not currently shipping to aus due to china virus )
ACE Seeds ( also not shipping here at the moment )
Fastbuds ( Same story not currently shipping here )

Or if you want lots of breeder variety and decent freebies then its
Attitude seeds but they are saying that unless you are willing to wait 6-10 weeks for ya order to arrive then don't order :rolleyes:
Not their fault it's all coming via sea and is as slow as a Fox news presenter

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
I used Attitude mid last year. Chose to pay via BTC and intended to pay extra for the added security but messed up calculating how many BTC I'd need, so hadn't enough for the extra security so took a punt MINUS it.

Landed two weeks later in a package that certainly didn't feel like it contained what it said, yet got through no probs. Lucky, I guess.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Of the few reports i've heard about Dope Seeds, they've all been good so far. (y)

I've been eyeing of the Belladonna they've got for a while now.
Billy sent me some mystery prize seeds from Dope - Tropical Nuggets ( I think someone else in here is growing same strain). I dropped and lost 1 seed in the carpet...lol...other 2 seeds popped fine. Plants are in mid flower indoors and looking good. Haven't tasted yet.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Billy sent me some mystery prize seeds from Dope - Tropical Nuggets ( I think someone else in here is growing same strain). I dropped and lost 1 seed in the carpet...lol...other 2 seeds popped fine. Plants are in mid flower indoors and looking good. Haven't tasted yet.
There is one photo of it in my thread.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Okay i need your input what are the best seed banks that deliver to australia and well worth the coin spent on them
i was using seedsman for many years then i went to discount cannabis seeds but they no longer ship to australia ive also used attitude with no hick ups now here in australia theres other seed banks but they are charging double the price for seeds plus shipping
what are your fav seed banks let me know your experiences
cheers
Herbies headshop for me ...great range
but a lil pricey but for that cursed'
"""Please, leave your message here. It will be forwarded to our e-mail and we'll respond ASAP!""" popup on their site ..fuckin blows

But they do operate from Spain unlike many euros/poms and take $au

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Just to add to the list of breeder direct seeds that send to Aust, Jinxproof will send you seeds direct. I asked after ordering what his success rates were like into Australia, he said he didn't know I was his first, but they arrived thank fuck.

Fuck Seedsman, have had a bad rep for 10+ years.

I only order locally now, was using ABB but they have shut down so back to Frosty...

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just to add to the list of breeder direct seeds that send to Aust, Jinxproof will send you seeds direct. I asked after ordering what his success rates were like into Australia, he said he didn't know I was his first, but they arrived thank fuck.

Fuck Seedsman, have had a bad rep for 10+ years.

I only order locally now, was using ABB but they have shut down so back to Frosty...
I believe ABB is back up

Top Bottom