Treestars seedbank anyone?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Hi all, I just wanted to ask if anyone has bought from treestarsseedbank.com in the past.

I've been in touch with them via email and they said that they send stealth to Aus and haven't had any problems. But, as I'm looking to drop a reasonable amount of coin, I though it would be due diligence to ask for some "real world" experiences first.

Let me know what ya think of 'em. Cheers, Pikey :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Website is terrible. 😂
Geez, that website is fucken terrible.
Ha, ha... yeah, that did my head in a bit. I ended up playing with the page code and running it as iPad simulation and it functions better. Must be apple fans 🤮... that's alarm bells for me right there 🤣

Some good genetics available but would want breeders packs
sent for that price otherwise fuck knows what ya really getting
Yeah, some nice breeders, that's why I'm thinking about taking the plunge. From what I've read on some other forums & reddit groups, they come through with the goods & deliver on what they claim. Unfortunately it's all reviews from Seppos though (and in general I find they're full of shit... see what I did there ;)). Jokes... but, as they're a US based seedbank, I can't really parallel their experiences (domestic postage) with an international order :confused:

Fuck it... I might just have to pick the cheapest seeds for a test run & see how it pans out. Packages seem to be making it through pretty easy at the moment at least (fucking slowly though) so that's a positive. I've had 3 (small) orders make it from the UK in the last month no problems, so I may as well push my luck 🤣

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Ha, ha... yeah, that did my head in a bit. I ended up playing with the page code and running it as iPad simulation and it functions better. Must be apple fans 🤮... that's alarm bells for me right there 🤣

Yeah, some nice breeders, that's why I'm thinking about taking the plunge. From what I've read on some other forums & reddit groups, they come through with the goods & deliver on what they claim. Unfortunately it's all reviews from Seppos though (and in general I find they're full of shit... see what I did there ;)). Jokes... but, as they're a US based seedbank, I can't really parallel their experiences (domestic postage) with an international order :confused:

Fuck it... I might just have to pick the cheapest seeds for a test run & see how it pans out. Packages seem to be making it through pretty easy at the moment at least (fucking slowly though) so that's a positive. I've had 3 (small) orders make it from the UK in the last month no problems, so I may as well push my luck 🤣
good luck mate whatcha thinking about ordering ??

Pikey

Baked
User ID
good luck mate whatcha thinking about ordering ??
The only thing I can't get elsewhere at the moment is some Mephisto "Creme De La Chem" and "Double Grape" packs. My mate gave them a run last year and they where top notch & produced an excellent smoke. Plus they are some of the prettiest girls I ever did see 😍

I know they're autos... but I figure, if I'm gonna give autos a try, I may as well go with something quality. He managed to pull a bit over 3 oz from each girl, so not too bad (for an auto) me thinks.... plus did I mention they're real pretty 🥰

Treestars seem to be the only seedbank I can find stocking them at the moment and both strains where sold out last time the breeder's store was open :( Price is pretty much same as Breeder's, just the treestars postage cost is a bit over the top @ $65.00 USD... better be so stealth I can't even find the beans myself! 🔍

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
There's a 3 pack of creme de la Chem on Aus beans Instagram auctions. $100 starting bid.
Yeah, cheers mate. I just saw that pop up... spooky 👻. Pretty steep for 3 seeds though (+$20 on top for postage) considering Mephisto charge that for a 7 pack. I'll keep an eye on it though and see how ridiculous it gets before Monday night.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, could be good and better value @ 10 seeds. I've heard good things about Ethos... not so good things about Colin though :unsure:

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Says 6 in description

Any interview I seen him he comes across as a proper wanker obsessed with himself.
The ones with Adam Dunn are especially cringy.

Lots of different stuff about all breeders on the net.

Ethos stuff goes well though

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Says 6 in description
Yeah, you're right... my bad, I was looking at the picture which indicates 10 seeds :unsure:

Any interview I seen him he comes across as a proper wanker obsessed with himself.
I haven't seen that, will have to look 'em up. I did catch his rap sheet that was posted up on icmag, before it was taken down. I'm no angel but animal abuse, & beating ya girlfriend is pretty fucked in my books.

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Says 6 in description

Lots of different stuff about all breeders on the net.

Ethos stuff goes well though
I had to stop watching the Adam Dunn Show with Colin in it, couldn't stand him haha. You could see Adam getting pissed off and biting his tongue.

Agree though that his genetics are top notch. Have just popped a heap more Ethos gear. Sucks ABB have shut down though.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Ha, ha... well, some cunt made the decision easy for me and bought out their entire stock of both strains :cry:
That'll learn me to procrastinate. Put me down for DC of the week :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I was looking for the original breeder of Gorilla Glue the other day 'n this mob was one of about six seedbanks supplying them. But yeah, once i got onto the site and seen the price of the original GG i soon backed up 'n fucked off from there.

Think it was something like $200 for 6 seeds, could be wrong.. :D

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I was looking for the original breeder of Gorilla Glue the other day 'n this mob was one of about six seedbanks supplying them. But yeah, once i got onto the site and seen the price of the original GG i soon backed up 'n fucked off from there.

Think it was something like $200 for 6 seeds, could be wrong.. :D
Was it Expert seeds ? As they made the first gorilla glue 4 strain.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
@Indy - HEMBRA have GG Strains (Joesy Whales) GG4 S1 Fems in stock for a bit more reasonable price @ $110/6 $200/12 (USD) + $25 (USD) postage, also not guaranteed 😟

They look to have a good rep in the US and were recommended to me by some people I (kinda) trust. Not sure how they'll go with customs yet, but I've got a small order of some of their cheaper stuff on way. Will let you know if I get it🤞

Top Bottom